Zaire/Ishmael/Bennett/Erv Updates?? | Syracusefan.com

Zaire/Ishmael/Bennett/Erv Updates??

Trueblue25

Cali Award Magistrate; 2023 Cali Award Rushing Yds
Anyone have any updates out of the summer for our Nfl rookies and udfa’s?

‏ @BALL_CHILL_1 11h11 hours ago
Where is a good spot to Eat at In Winnipeg??

‏ @BALL_CHILL_1 9m9 minutes ago
Thank you father Lord for another Day to live out my Dreams!

CFL?

The Blue Bombers just traded their WR Bowman to Montreal. Go get it Bris.

Di5qgbuVsAAOUPl.jpg

Hmmm. Must be concussions?
I think it was the BC game, maybe Wake... watching Bennett limp around and noticeably wobble between and after plays was painful. He had remarkable seasons for us and I feel like we asked so much of him and Zaire we never got to see them at 100%

I dont know if him retiring early is concussion related but I have zero doubts college football took a toll on his body.

A young man, making an adult decision. Good for him for having the maturity and knowledge to make that choice. I cannot imagine how hard a decision like that must be for him and others at that age to forego the dream. Best of wishes to him on his new road.

A young man, making an adult decision. Good for him for having the maturity and knowledge to make that choice. I cannot imagine how hard a decision like that must be for him and others at that age to forego the dream. Best of wishes to him on his new road.

Sad, but he had a great run, did what most wouldn't be able to attain and just another reminder that the cfb system does protect these players and make most of them stay in school and achieve that degree which is huge for him now. Good luck PB.

Paris Bennett gave his body to Syracuse and it took its toll.
Thank you for playing for us PB.
Circumstances like this are why I wish college kids could get paid. Hopefully he finds a good job or SU will hire him to pay back for what he gave us.
The sport is brutal on the body. We don’t appreciate the beatings they put on their bodies.

If we start getting the type of guys who could go to the pros early, I think we can understand why.

Sad, but he had a great run, did what most wouldn't be able to attain and just another reminder that the cfb system does protect these players and make most of them stay in school and achieve that degree which is huge for him now. Good luck PB.
BS. CFB does not make kids get a degree. It requires them to stay eligible.
If it was about protecting players, there would be 8 games over 16 weeks, and no contact in spring FB.

BS. CFB does not make kids get a degree. It requires them to stay eligible.
If it was about protecting players, there would be 8 games over 16 weeks, and no contact in spring FB.

You want 8 games? No contact in spring fb? The practice and game schedule vs the health risks are 2 different issues and arguments. Dont think CFB encourages safety and academics? Go compare it to college hoops. Leave after a year or 2, play in Hawaii on a Tuesday night, start a tourney at msg being kansas on a wed in the middle of December. Give me a break. CFB has battled and stayed away from an expanded schedule for years and makes kids stay a minimum of 3 years to protect them physically as they develop , this in turn gets them closer to a degree and a huge % stay and graduate. It isn't even close.

Paris Bennett gave his body to Syracuse and it took its toll.
Thank you for playing for us PB.
Circumstances like this are why I wish college kids could get paid. Hopefully he finds a good job or SU will hire him to pay back for what he gave us.
The sport is brutal on the body. We don’t appreciate the beatings they put on their bodies.

His experience with the Syracuse University Football Program will benefit him in many ways and will allow him to be successful in whatever endeavor he chooses - playing college football is a great life lesson.

His experience with the Syracuse University Football Program will benefit him in many ways and will allow him to be successful in whatever endeavor he chooses - playing college football is a great life lesson.

Huge life lesson and he will apply that degree better than most. Most college grads have to learn leadership, teamwork, and rebounding after a setback for the first time on the job. PB already has that on board.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom