Class of 2029 - ATH Legacy Taylor (NY) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2029 ATH Legacy Taylor (NY)

money3189

Living Legend
2029 prospect Legacy Taylor. Wanted to throw his name at you guys. We dont know how he will develop but he is the best 7th grade football player I've ever seen. He's been one of the best in the country for a while now. I told Fran about him last Sunday. He saw him play for a half and said " yeah we will keep in touch". I looked on twitter yesterday and Legacy was on a visit. LOL

2029 prospect Legacy Taylor. Wanted to throw his name at you guys. We dont know how he will develop but he is the best 7th grade football player I've ever seen. He's been one of the best in the country for a while now. I told Fran about him last Sunday. He saw him play for a half and said " yeah we will keep in touch". I looked on twitter yesterday and Legacy was on a visit. LOL

Thanks for the early heads up.

Some film on him. He looks very mature for a 12 year old. Crazy.

Hold on... this kid is 11?? in that video??

Dont feel obligated to answer this but do you feel that Fran’s more accessible and receptive of area coaches/people like you reaching out with local prospects?

Dont feel obligated to answer this but do you feel that Fran’s more accessible and receptive of area coaches/people like you reaching out with local prospects?
Seems very accessible and easy to talk to. He just happened to be in Rochester to watch his son play. Most people didnt know who he was. I was in his ear about Legacy so he stayed and hung out with us for half of the next game. He didnt have to do that.

haven't had time to watch clips, I surely will, but he's in 7th grade, are the clips from freshman or JV football, he can't possibly be playing varsity as a 7th grader or can he?

Ranked Number 1 RB in the nation the last 2 years by RNR Top 100

Attachments

• 20F7A079-49FC-4C56-8973-4831D1C71570.jpeg
    20F7A079-49FC-4C56-8973-4831D1C71570.jpeg
    484.8 KB · Views: 15

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online