Class of 2022 - C Edward Nnamoko (FL / Nigeria) Portal from Georgia St | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 C Edward Nnamoko (FL / Nigeria) Portal from Georgia St

It’s more like would you bet on all of those ifs being happening.
Going through it again, they're not crazy at all, but the odds of all of them, not good.

This has been our problem for years, our original plan going into the season never works. For whatever reason.

Going through it again, they're not crazy at all, but the odds of all of them, not good.

This has been our problem for years, our original plan going into the season never works. For whatever reason.
Yup. If we don’t add a power 5 starting pg, it’s being risky, and we are in no position to be risky.

I feel confident about most of these ifs/questions. But a healthy Chance would help a lot and go a long way to making us a tourney team, even if everything else doesn’t break our way. Donnie being an absolute stud would also cover up some deficiencies.

I moved back here 4 years ago, the climate is nothing like it was 10 years ago let alone anything before that.
A climatologist suggested that within 30 years we'll have a climate more like South Carolina than our normal temperate climate.

All I think of is giant bugs that currently don't exist here. And no ability to ski/sled/skate/etc. without traveling.

But some people will be happy.

It’s more like would you bet on all of those ifs happening.
I think we'll have a good hit rate. If we hit on all of those possibilities, the 10,0000 to 1 Cuse Championship bet becomes a decent gamble.

He didn't even talk about the huge error bars around Westry and his performance/recovery.

If Westry hits his 90% projection, we're going to be a pretty good team.

I feel confident about most of these ifs/questions. But a healthy Chance would help a lot and go a long way to making us a tourney team, even if everything else doesn’t break our way. Donnie being an absolute stud would also cover up some deficiencies.
Those two ifs are definitely the most important and would make the other ones less needed.

A climatologist suggested that within 30 years we'll have a climate more like South Carolina than our normal temperate climate.

All I think of is giant bugs that currently don't exist here. And no ability to ski/sled/skate/etc. without traveling.

But some people will be happy.
This definitely had to play a part of the federal government pumping money into Micron to be almost as close to Canada you can get ha

I used to love the heat, now I dont want to be outside when its over 75. I doubt I make it another 30 years but maybe I should start looking for places in Prince Edward Island or something.

This definitely had to play a part of the federal government pumping money into Micron to be almost as close to Canada you can get ha

I used to love the heat, now I dont want to be outside when its over 75. I doubt I make it another 30 years but maybe I should start looking for places in Prince Edward Island or something.
I suggest buying lousy swamp land in the country around Syracuse. Worthless today, worth a fortune once long island and Florida are underwater.

That will fund your estate on Prince Edward

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom