Class of 2022 - C Edward Nnamoko (FL / Nigeria) Portal from Georgia St | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 C Edward Nnamoko (FL / Nigeria) Portal from Georgia St

We better not pick this guy up. Would give me serious concerns about the state of the program. I’m concerned Red even reached out.

Hopefully it's not strong interest. If this is the best third-string C they can get I'd rather play Freeman out of position if Naheem went down again.
Doesn’t mean that won’t happen

We better not pick this guy up. Would give me serious concerns about the state of the program. I’m concerned Red even reached out.
It is not a position where we can really offer someone who is ...better. Lampkin is going to start and Naheem is going to be the back up. We need another large body. Someone who will be happy to be there. As far as ability goes, it's a low bar.

Hopefully it's not strong interest. If this is the best third-string C they can get I'd rather play Freeman out of position if Naheem went down again.
I 2000% guarantee you won’t feel this way in February when one big is hurt, the other is in foul trouble, and Donnie is playing the 5 against Duke.

Need to use all your scholarships. He’s a big practice body.

I'm not sure who some of you guys expect to sign up for a third string center role with no promise of even being in the rotation.
Justice Cook from Georgetown as backup PF/C is who im hoping for

Justice Cook from Georgetown as backup PF/C is who im hoping for
Supreme Cook? Do you know what his asking price is? Around 300k I last heard. Rutgers and Seton Hall are currently trying to recruit him as their STARTING CENTER. Good luck to any program that wants to pay that for a third string center that may not even see the floor. I don't know why people expect us to get a high profile player to sit on the bench.

I 2000% guarantee you won’t feel this way in February when one big is hurt, the other is in foul trouble, and Donnie is playing the 5 against Duke.
I sincerely doubt I'll be saying "Man, what I wouldn't give to have a guy who couldn't start for the #218 team in the country right about now."

Dee Riley didn't help us against Butler, y'know?

Need to use all your scholarships. He’s a big practice body.
Ehhh, if Donnie is playing the 5 its over anyway.

It is not a position where we can really offer someone who is ...better. Lampkin is going to start and Naheem is going to be the back up. We need another large body. Someone who will be happy to be there. As far as ability goes, it's a low bar.
You mentioned a few days ago someone in the portal might come back. Is it Patterson?

Get a better player who can play the 4/5 so he isn’t just a 3rd string practice player

I'm not sure who some of you guys expect to sign up for a third string center role with no promise of even being in the rotation.
UConn got a 4 star recruit to be their 3rd C last year
*shrug*

Not suggesting we are in the position to do this, obviously. But the idea it's impossible to get a 3rd center that isn't a complete project isn't true

*shrug*

Not suggesting we are in the position to do this, obviously. But the idea it's impossible to get a 3rd center that isn't a complete project isn't true
If you think we are in the same position as a program as UConn right now I don't know what to tell you. Duke can do the same because they are Duke. We are not on that level and neither are really any schools besides the "blue bloods". The kid that UConn got is the definition of a "complete project".

If you think we are in the same position as a program as UConn right now I don't know what to tell you. Duke can do the same because they are Duke. We are not on that level and neither are really any schools besides the "blue bloods". The kid that UConn got is the definition of a "complete project".
"Not suggesting we are in the position to do this, obviously"

If a 4 star, top 20 recruit is a project, then so is Moore.

"Not suggesting we are in the position to do this, obviously"

If a 4 star, top 20 recruit is a project, then so is Moore.
The third center that you were referring to was outside of the top 100 and played 2 min a game. Whats the point of leaving that comment if you aren't comparing the two programs? I don't see anyone asking why we don't bring in 5 stars to bury on the bench like Duke. We are not in the position to bring in a high caliber player as a third string.

Last edited:
Desperation and settling are not great recruiting philosophies.

*shrug*

I heard for 20 years that we cant get 4 stars in football because of every reason in the book. Fran's the man, and I'm not holding Red to those ridiculous standards but the excuses we hear now are the same we heard back then.

If we can get THIS many great football players we shouldn't have a problem picking up two great guys let alone one.

I heard for 20 years that we cant get 4 stars in football because of every reason in the book. Fran's the man, and I'm not holding Red to those ridiculous standards but the excuses we hear now are the same we heard back then.

If we can get THIS many great football players we shouldn't have a problem picking up two great guys let alone one.
Red signed two four star hs players.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom