Horse Racing 2024 | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Horse Racing 2024

Seize the Grey is a MyRacehorse horse so everyone could have been an owner for around $100. I owned a very small piece of a couple of their horses. It was fun while it lasted.
I’m aware of that. I just love when Tirico inserts a Syracuse reference into a telecast where there’s no apparent reason for one. I missed the name of the person and what they are dean of.

I’m aware of that. I just love when Tirico inserts a Syracuse reference into a telecast where there’s no apparent reason for one. I missed the name of the person and what they are dean of.
Think he said New House.

Lukas is amazing, especially at 88 years of age. This article captures it nicely.

Nice little training tree, too. Todd Pletcher, Kiaran McLaughlin, George Weaver, Dallas Stewart off the top of my head. Also was probably the first of the "super trainers" with large strings competing at multiple major circuits.

Seize the Grey is a MyRacehorse horse so everyone could have been an owner for around $100. I owned a very small piece of a couple of their horses. It was fun while it lasted.
Same. I actually got in very early as they were advertising a bunch in person at Santa Anita and we got in when the numbers were super small like 100, so we got to go back to the barn, feed/pet the horse, got to be in the paddock on race day...it was super cool. My best horse was a Cal Bred who won a race and I made a grand total of -100 bucks when all was said it done. But still worth the experience. Once they got Audible, seemed like it went from small time to a money making scheme, which I can't blame them.

Wonder what the owners are going to make on STG and wonder if they get a stake in the breeding as well.