ORANGE UNITED NIL | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

ORANGE UNITED NIL

I’m going to throw something out there to everyone who contributed recently to Orange United……

If you guys all would kindly donate even $10 to the FineMess NIL aka the SyraCruz tailgate it would really be appreciated

This NIL is a little different, we aren’t going to give out 100k to a player but the connections that we have made with the players that have been involved and with the fans is been absolutely amazing…

I know for a fact that our collective means something so special for the kids and they are beyond appreciative that we are doing something grass roots, straight from the heart to them.

If you want to donate, please get a hold of Consigliere

Your money truly makes a difference

Would love Orange Nation to report back on this! How many new donors have signed up to support the team since Fran was hired. Would be an amazing thing to see and hear (hopefully it’s a good amount).

Signed up for $10 a month back in September. Bumped it up to the $25 membership after the press conference. The wife thinks I’m a complete idiot
Tell your wife your sanity is at stake and therefore the bump is for mental stability…she’ll understand

I’m going to throw something out there to everyone who contributed recently to Orange United……

If you guys all would kindly donate even $10 to the FineMess NIL aka the SyraCruz tailgate it would really be appreciated

This NIL is a little different, we aren’t going to give out 100k to a player but the connections that we have made with the players that have been involved and with the fans is been absolutely amazing…

I know for a fact that our collective means something so special for the kids and they are beyond appreciative that we are doing something grass roots, straight from the heart to them.

If you want to donate, please get a hold of Consigliere

Your money truly makes a difference
Thanks, JR. SyraCRUZ NIL is always open for donations. Already have some things in the works for 2024 but need your support. If you’ve participated in the past, nothing has changed as far as payment details. If you need more info, message me for details.

Count me in for $99 p/m. Fran Brown struck a chord with me on Monday. He seems really genuine and dedicated to the kids

I was on the old AOL board back in the day (I still hear the modem static in my head). I had an account here years ago but lost all the handle info. I'm so excited that I created this new account just to say I want to support the new era at SU. Go get'em.

Count me in for $99 p/m. Fran Brown struck a chord with me on Monday. He seems really genuine and dedicated to the kids

I was on the old AOL board back in the day (I still hear the modem static in my head). I had an account here years ago but lost all the handle info. I'm so excited that I created this new account just to say I want to support the new era at SU. Go get'em.

Welcome back!

Just joined at the "Glory of Cuse" level.. After listening to Fran... its time to do my part.. plan on flying in from Los Angeles to attend events and games a couple times a year.. last game was the camping World bowl in 2018... Liked Dino.. but this is different... in a good way

Are there actual contracts signed and if so are they year to year or for the length of remaining eligibility?

Anyone have even a remote idea what the funding level would be required for an entire team of say 50% 4* and 50% 3*?

Anyone have even a remote idea what the funding level would be required for an entire team of say 50% 4* and 50% 3*?

Don’t think anyone really knows….

To be honest, a lot of numbers are being over inflated by the athletes….there are no real checks and balances on it

So they can throw out some crazy numbers…are they actually getting that money? Who knows

Don’t think anyone really knows….

To be honest, a lot of numbers are being over inflated by the athletes….there are no real checks and balances on it

So they can throw out some crazy numbers…are they actually getting that money? Who knows
With coaches from Georgia, aTm and Colorado, hopefully the program has a pretty good sense.

$15M
Matthew Broderick GIF

Just joined at the "Glory of Cuse" level.. After listening to Fran... its time to do my part.. plan on flying in from Los Angeles to attend events and games a couple times a year.. last game was the camping World bowl in 2018... Liked Dino.. but this is different... in a good way
SuRaider307
You are always welcome to come to the SyraCruz Tailgate.

Just a suggestion. There is a Community section on the Orange United website. If everyone from here who donates posts a short note or responds to mine referencing the SyraCRUZ tailgate NIL initiative and Syracusefan.com it will give them an idea how valuable our aggregate support is. I have had a couple discussions with Mark Hayes about what we do and there is some interest in some joint venture projects in 2024. This would strengthen our case.

Just a suggestion. There is a Community section on the Orange United website. If everyone from here who donates posts a short note or responds to mine referencing the SyraCRUZ tailgate NIL initiative and Syracusefan.com it will give them an idea how valuable our aggregate support is. I have had a couple discussions with Mark Hayes about what we do and there is some interest in some joint venture projects in 2024. This would strengthen our case.

Love seeing all the new subscribers. A tie-in would be very cool.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom