Purdue Gameday... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Purdue Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such a massive game. Can’t be understated. We win this one 4-0 is on the horizon and that’s right where we need to be heading into that 3 game gauntlet following the Army game. Hoping to see More out there to help shore up the line, Purdue’s front is stout and if they have consistent success while only bringing 4 it’ll making everything that much more difficult. Think this game will be won or lost by our O line. Hard to take advantage of a weak secondary if your QB is under distress. Keep GS clean and let’s win the damn game.

If my Arms were as flabby as this kids at his age i wouldnt be rocking a T. Guys a puff ball
That’s a stretch. As much as I find him obnoxious, he is in pretty good shape.

Army gets over 42000 if we win this game.

CNY rallies rapidly.

For the love of god just handle business Dino.

Get Allen, Jones, Hatcher, and Dono the ball in space. We have the weapons.

Give the Mob room to breathe, they wont be perfect today

mcafee AV failed at everything it ever did
John Mcafee was a criminal who sold snake oil
I work with a bunch of ex-MFE. they are useless
It couldn't be a virus though. Useless and virus are different. As for John McAfee he was a bit of an odd ball, possibly murderer, not sure.

Game Day pick by The Rock​

IMG_7787.jpeg

This is going to be a very difficult game. Hopefully the OL can be serviceable and Beck has a lot of misdirection built into the game plan. Crossing my fingers for LQA to get the ball with some space.
In my minds eye I see LQA running amuck in their secondary after dump off passes. It’s a wonderful sight!

They’re gonna do their best to get to Shrader. Their secondary will be doing their best to keep track of our receivers. Who can handle LQA in the flat or a scrambling Shrader breaking away. Gonna be a long long day for dem boilermakers.

Last edited:
Does Purdue have any wr’s as good as Charlie Jones last year? Guy was a monster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom