Quadir Copeland transferring to McNeese St | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

Quadir Copeland transferring to McNeese St

Kind of funny the one school that didn’t fit the others in the tweet is the one he ended up at. Clearly was trying to fish for more offers by throwing out Kansas, Memphis, NC State, Kansas st, etc

i mean...

I can understand why he's a bit salty. I'm sure from his perspective he felt like he did everything and more that he was supposed to ...but it still wasnt enough...and wasnt welcomed back.

but I can't understand why he got disrespectful though...I know he's smarter than that. just a really poor look...

this last group was wild - I think red was pretty much in a inmates running the asylum situation excarbated by injuries and expulsions...thats why playing the nit was never going to happen

i mean...

I can understand why he's a bit salty. I'm sure from his perspective he felt like he did everything and more that he was supposed to ...but it still wasnt enough...and wasnt welcomed back.

but I can't understand why he got disrespectful though...I know he's smarter than that. just a really poor look...

this last group was wild - I think red was pretty much in a inmates running the asylum situation excarbated by injuries and expulsions...thats why playing the nit was never going to happen
Often starts at home. Guys who put in the extra work and have the right work ethic were usually raised that way or had a personal desire to move above it all. I'm very optimistic about the two kids we have coming in because of their attitude and work ethic. We had a collection of talented guys the last year but no leader and nobody wanted to grind. Winning is hard. It's not meant to be easy. We need guys who understand that.

Hope Q figures it out.

A while back I argued with Dasher about what kind of kid Q is and argued that Dasher was unfairly labeling Copeland.. I'm here to admit I was wrong. What I learned after the fact was that he was tremendously difficult in a number of ways and disrespectful. He was not welcome back here. He didn't have a choice whether or not to leave Cuse. Suffice to say Siena was also not an option. And I'm told his transfer options were also limited by his transcript and he's not thrilled where he ended up. A case of a kid who blew a great opportunity.
I’m curious what the difference was between him and Benny, other than smashing porcelain?

To be fair, they'll probably only lose 2-5 games and should steamroll into the tournament.

Maybe he cleans himself up, has a great year and he should have better options.
That is true but for a guy who seems to enjoy the attention nobody will know who he is, at least next year.

What did he say on his way out? Or are people referring to the emoji he posted today?

I know these guys are young and lord knows I was far from perfect at a younger age... so three things:

1) I hope it works out for Q.
2) I hope it works out for Judah.
3) While I'm very cautious about our potential this coming year, I do hope that Red can flex his coaching muscles more with the team he has (and any final commits we get).

That is true but for a guy who seems to enjoy the attention nobody will know who he is, at least next year.
Very true, even though McNeese finished 30-4 this past season, won the Southland and was a 12 seed in the NCAAT. Not a bad season, but they will need to be almost undefeated for Q to be on the radar.

Often starts at home. Guys who put in the extra work and have the right work ethic were usually raised that way or had a personal desire to move above it all. I'm very optimistic about the two kids we have coming in because of their attitude and work ethic. We had a collection of talented guys the last year but no leader and nobody wanted to grind. Winning is hard. It's not meant to be easy. We need guys who understand that.

Hope Q figures it out.
yeah and this is why I laugh at people who think last year's team was better than this year's

just because they might have had cool highlight plays or whatever

you could tell all year it was all about the individual and that none of them knew how to play together

it was dysfunctional and broken...so glad they didnt run it back!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom