Class of 2025 - SG Kiyan Anthony (NY) Offered | Page 47 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 SG Kiyan Anthony (NY) Offered

4-star SG Kiyan Anthony (2025) continues to get better each time out. He is turning into a confident scorer, showing his shot-making prowess off the bounce and off the catch. He has range that extends beyond the arc and, while he is still developing his handle, he is comfortable with wo and three dribble pull ups.

Tipton says Cuse

1000008020.jpg

Kiyan committing sooner than later would/will help massively with Red on the recruiting trail this summer, give the staff a bit more swagger & program some much needed buzz. I'm sure this is an understanding with Melo. Heading that way.

Kiyan committing sooner than later would/will help massively with Red on the recruiting trail this summer, give the staff a bit more swagger & program some much needed buzz. I'm sure this is an understanding with Melo. Heading that way.
Melo: you have done more than enough for this program and brought it the ultimate moment in its history as well as a beautiful building with your name on it. Is it too much to ask for just one more favor :) After all, I know you wanted to come back for “one more year”.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom