Sneakerhead Thread (the alliteration is stunning!) | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Sneakerhead Thread (the alliteration is stunning!)

On Saturday my wife and I are accompanying our 10 year old son to the New York Got Sole sneakerhead event in Secaucus, NJ. The things we do for our kids.

On Saturday my wife and I are accompanying our 10 year old son to the New York Got Sole sneakerhead event in Secaucus, NJ. The things we do for our kids.
He ended up buying a pair of Kobe Reverse Grinches and a pair of Kobe 8 Halos. Or at least that’s what he said they are called.

What model was starling wearing today? I liked them and my son couldn’t identify them.

Here’s a photo from the front.

Last edited:
What model was starling wearing today? I liked them and my son couldn’t identify them.

Here’s a photo from the front.
I showed this pic to my son and he thinks they are these Kobe 4’s.
IMG_9490.jpeg

He ended up buying a pair of Kobe Reverse Grinches and a pair of Kobe 8 Halos. Or at least that’s what he said they are called.
Pops dropping a bag for the Kobe's!

Currently sitting at about 170 pairs in the collection, selling about 18-20 of them... I may share some of my IG posts photos/story telling I like to do with different parts of my collection. I'm leaning towards posting something about my Nike SB Dunk High's, I love what I have & there's some absolute bangers, especially from the Blue Box era. I've started branching out to some other brands too Reebok, New Balance & ASICS... also put up my entire Yeezy collection for sale except for the Wave Runners.

Anyone else have something interesting to share about personal grail hunts, current collection curation, funny stories, in the sneaker game heading into the summer?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom