Women's Lacrosse - SU 19 vs Yale 9: Thurs May 16, 2:30 PM [NCAA Qtrs] | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Women's Lacrosse SU 19 vs Yale 9: Thurs May 16, 2:30 PM [NCAA Qtrs]

Is Payton Rowley injured? I haven't seen her name in the box scores the past several games. She had some good games earlier in the season.

Is Payton Rowley injured? I haven't seen her name in the box scores the past several games. She had some good games earlier in the season.

Has not played since BC.

Don't know why.

I was in the Mancave today, so I didn't see the sideline.

BC is crushing Michigan as expected. Michigan was way over hyped do to B1G PR machine

Trivia Question:

In Division I sports, Syracuse and Yale are unique. In what way?

Answer:

Each has only one official color. Syracuse orange and Yale blue. Syracuse's blue and Yale's white are unofficial.

Any other Div I schools?

Trivia Question:

In Division I sports, Syracuse and Yale are unique. In what way?

Answer:

Each has only one official color. Syracuse orange and Yale blue. Syracuse's blue and Yale's white are unofficial.

Any other Div I schools?

Stanford Cardinal ?

Season 4 Success GIF by The Office

Nine years after the Indian was dropped, Stanford had still not decided on a new mascot. President Donald Kennedy declared in 1981 that all Stanford athletic teams will be represented and symbolized exclusively by the color cardinal.

Stanford Cardinal ?

Season 4 Success GIF by The Office

Nine years after the Indian was dropped, Stanford had still not decided on a new mascot. President Donald Kennedy declared in 1981 that all Stanford athletic teams will be represented and symbolized exclusively by the color cardinal.
I think you are right about Stanford. When I researched this, I was wondering about their cardinal name, but saw enough cardinal and white that I figured Stanford had 2 official colors. So Stanford makes three.

She is so underrated and I don't think enough people out there know who she is but she's kinda of the glue of this team. Amazing to see how many face offs she continues to win. Today for instance when Yale got it to 5 a few times, she won the draw and Cuse scored. So HUGE to have her.
She was just named first team All American, so they kind of have heard of her.

5:30 p.m. next Friday | ESPNU
Phew. First reported as the 3:00 game. I thought that was wrong. I can still play in my Mahjong game and get home to watch this. I just have to leave a little early from the game. Sorry Mahj ladies. My other ladies are calling to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom