2023-24 NBA Season | Page 90 | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 NBA Season

Lively looks, moves , and plays like robin Lopez

There's just something about a "defense" chant at Knicks playoff games that sounds better than anywhere else on Earth.

There's just something about a "defense" chant at Knicks playoff games that sounds better than anywhere else on Earth.
If the Pacers wanna shoot 75% all day, it won’t matter what the Knicks will do on defense

I tuned out of the OKC-Dallas game at halftime last night -- anticipating a game 7 was surprised to see that it turned.

No excuse for OKC not to make some strong upgrades this offseason- whatever they think is best (be it a star, back end starter, top end rotation pieces. Hayward wasn't it - of course making moves at the deadline is more difficult than in the summer especially when you cap space.

With cap space and all the picks to make moves, now is the time to make moves to benefit the next 2 years before the cap crunch likely starts in 26/27.

It shouldn't be about haggling to get the "best" value in a deal for Presti. Identify the players you want, and get the deal done ... if you have to give an extra pick to get it done so be it. They are not in the asset accumulation/asset haggling stage right now... they are beyond that.

Last edited:
I tuned out of the OKC-Dallas game at halftime last night -- anticipating a game 7 was surprised to see that it turned.

No excuse for OKC not to make some strong upgrades this offseason- whatever they think is best (be it a star, back end starter, top end rotation pieces. Hayward wasn't it - of course making moves at the deadline is more difficult than in the summer especially when you cap space.

With cap space and all the picks to make moves, now is the time to make moves to benefit the next 2 years before the cap crunch likely starts in 26/27.

It shouldn't be about haggling to get the "best" value in a deal for Presti. Identify the players you want, and get the deal done ... if you have to give an extra pick to get it done so be it. They are not in the asset accumulation/asset haggling stage right now... they are beyond that.
OKC should draft Edey. He would be a perfect fit for them.

Shooting 76% and up 15. Yeah, this isn’t close to over. Knicks probably get it into single digits really early. Indy could quite easily screw around and lose this. Wonder if they’ll stay focused. Obviously not shooting like that again and you’d expect Brunson to be better. Also fouls hurt them too.

Haliburton one of the weirdest releases for someone that can shoot well.

Not that I think they will, but if the Knicks somehow pull off this comeback, they have no healthy players going into the ECF

Knicks gave their all this season- considering the injuries and taking this to a game 7 they exceeded expectations. I like the roster Rose has put together, and hopefully he can add players needed to make a title run.

If you are defensive player of the year, shouldn't you at least not get absolutely dominated by anyone? I understand the MVP is an incredible player, but it's as if Goober isn't even on the court.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom