At UNLV | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

At UNLV

Starting Oct 3rd

SOUTHWEST nonstop to Vegas out of Rochester

Service 4 days a week
Also, for anyone that originally had booked SW out of SYR that got cancelled, you can switch to the ROC flight for no charge. I'd happily drive the hour from Syracuse to have a direct flight than have to deal with connections.

Also, for anyone that originally had booked SW out of SYR that got cancelled, you can switch to the ROC flight for no charge. I'd happily drive the hour from Syracuse to have a direct flight than have to deal with connections.
Yes that is true...and they'll let you change your mind twice too

Mark, I now know that in addition to being the tailgate guru, you also provide concierge service. Thanks.

Game Info Update

NOT CONFIRMED YET BUT A POSSIBILITY

The game might be moved to Friday evening for TV. Hopefully it'll be confirmed Friday or Saturday within a few weeks. Obviously I would keep my Friday free if already in Vegas.

Group Rate Ticket Link. All the options will put you on the Syracuse side.

TICKET OFFER

This link provides a discount on all available ticket locations that I (Matt Miller) have for the Syracuse game here at Allegiant. I'd recommend letting your people buy through this link so that they do not miss out once July hits or pay more as we get closer to the day of the game.

Let me know if you have any questions.

UNLV Rebels vs. Syracuse University Special Ticket Offer

AIorK4x6B7cLJdwqr-xmbpn9p3zXWa4uiwjn4wzXa78AxqUIHCenl-sALtVFraPXhi70CrGfoWQC7jg

Game Info Update

NOT CONFIRMED YET BUT A POSSIBILITY

The game might be moved to Friday evening for TV. Hopefully it'll be confirmed Friday or Saturday within a few weeks. Obviously I would keep my Friday free if already in Vegas.

CBS sports network has a contract with the Mountain West and has no Fri games scheduled currently for the entire year. If I had to bet I would anticipate this game is likely to be moved so make plans accordingly.

Are we thinking Friday night means 7 p.m. Vegas time, so it'd be a 10 p.m. kick on the east coast?

Are we thinking Friday night means 7 p.m. Vegas time, so it'd be a 10 p.m. kick on the east coast?

Most likely. Could see them do an odd start time like 5pm local to assist with East Coast viewership

CBS sports network has a contract with the Mountain West and has no Fri games scheduled currently for the entire year. If I had to bet I would anticipate this game is likely to be moved so make plans accordingly.
I wouldn't be surprised at that either. So if you're not going, you have 5 months to figure out if your TV provider has CBS Sports network and what to do if it doesn't.

I wouldn't be surprised at that either. So if you're not going, you have 5 months to figure out if your TV provider has CBS Sports network and what to do if it doesn't.

For sure I think the game was likely to be on CBS sports network regardless so those not attending should be sure they have that channel or access to it.

A kick anytime from 5 to 7pm PDT seems likely if they do it.

Actually I think we need 44 posts about how to get CBS Sports right now. ;-)

Spoiler Alert: Sign up a trial for YouTubeTV a few days out.

Group Rate Ticket Link. All the options will put you on the Syracuse side.

TICKET OFFER

This link provides a discount on all available ticket locations that I (Matt Miller) have for the Syracuse game here at Allegiant. I'd recommend letting your people buy through this link so that they do not miss out once July hits or pay more as we get closer to the day of the game.

Let me know if you have any questions.

UNLV Rebels vs. Syracuse University Special Ticket Offer

AIorK4x6B7cLJdwqr-xmbpn9p3zXWa4uiwjn4wzXa78AxqUIHCenl-sALtVFraPXhi70CrGfoWQC7jg
Well, crap, the ticket prices went up

I don't think they did...which tix are you looking at?

I thought they were originally $80 and $100, now $88 and $110. In any case, any of those in 133 get club access, right?