Duke Gameday... | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Duke Gameday...

what are we doing way to many door step shots we are forcing things missing our shots. This is trash and bad time to play this bad. Still a lot of time left but have to play better n smarter and no mistakes n bury shots

No clue what they are doing on offense. I know defense has been hot garbage, but offense has been more disappointing to me. English trying to do too much. Birtwistle shooting it in the goalies stick each time. Hiltz not touching the ball. Leo barely touching the ball. Spallina not taking advantage of short sticks. Maddening.

I turned it off. Maybe it helps... probably not
sadly thought bout it myself but can’t. We are not getting stops by our goalies grant their not getting a lot of help but some shots mccool or mark should have had .

Our shot selection is making Duke's goalie look like way better than he is actually playing

While 9-2 after one is ridiculous, this was predictable.

Duke had a chip on its shoulder. We aren’t mature enough to be ready.

But NCAA is what matters. The next game is far more important.
Agree that I expected dook to come out hot especially after their game vs unc and our last game with them. Danowski is too good a coach to let that stuff slide. Still, we shouldn’t have been dominated like this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom