2024 PGA Tour | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

2024 PGA Tour

I'm in love with Amanda Balionis. Very up front about it with my gf. Can't help it.

I'm in love with Amanda Balionis. Very up front about it with my gf. Can't help it.
I've always pointed out to my wife how great an interviewer Amanda is. That way I don't feel as much a stalker.

Dudes shoot 63 in alternate shot, and then look like 15 handicaps in the playoffs. I guarantee they had a few pints thinking they were out of the running.

Attachments

• 20240429_164802.jpg
    20240429_164802.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 12
I like Schauffele, but man what a freaking run that was!
Xander is a choke artist. That awful tee shot on #16 at the Masters when he was in contention a few years back is the epitome of his career. Is he the American Fleetwood or is Fleetwood the Euro Xander?

My process is going to tell me to bet Xander tonight and I need to be strong and not allow myself to give in to that coward.

I have a 2u Ludvig future at 22/1 (bet all 3 majors Masters Sunday) and if I was smart I'd put the rest of my weekly allocation on Scottie but 3/1 is just so silly. But probably correct.

My process is going to tell me to bet Xander tonight and I need to be strong and not allow myself to give in to that coward.

I have a 2u Ludvig future at 22/1 (bet all 3 majors Masters Sunday) and if I was smart I'd put the rest of my weekly allocation on Scottie but 3/1 is just so silly. But probably correct.
I gave in

:(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom