2024 Yankees Season | Page 29 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Yankees Season

He was pretty good those years, and also pretty good in 2022 and 2023. I would guess his performance will return close to those levels after a slow first 25% of the 2024 season.

So, he's progressing to the norm? :D

I do not remember what year it was, but I remember Robinson Cano having a terrible start that did not turn around until late May.
It believe it also happened once with Jeter when he was still a young player.

Edit: 2004, his 30 year old season. He was hitting .189 after the game of May 25th.

Last edited:
I'm glad Rodon doesn't suck this season.
He’s been good. The amazing thing is statistically he’s our WORST starting pitcher currently. Think about that. We’re gonna be in great shape when Cole comes back.

He’s been good. The amazing thing is statistically he’s our WORST starting pitcher currently. Think about that. We’re gonna be in great shape when Cole comes back.
Gil's been awesome and it's been a great story.

What’s your order in a 7 game series if you have to use 4 starters?Let’s also say the Yanks don’t have Cole for whatever reason.

What’s your order in a 7 game series if you have to use 4 starters?Let’s also say the Yanks don’t have Cole for whatever reason.
They are hard to differentiate at this point. Just pull names out of a hat.

Gil's stuff might translate the best of the five for the bullpen, but that feels like a waste.

"They throw the ball, I hit it; they hit the ball, I catch it."

~Truly the GOAT, Willie Mays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom