At UNLV | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

At UNLV

Just booked my flights. NFL schedule comes out tomorrow, so anything could go up is Vegas is a home game.
I believe there is a home game on Sunday.

So I believe single game tickets go on sale 7/2 for those interested. If you're not Stub Hubbing it.

Just booked my flights. NFL schedule comes out tomorrow, so anything could go up is Vegas is a home game.
Tuesday is usually the best day of the week to book too!

Did you miss the link to buy at group rates?

The UNLV tix rep reached back to me with a good deal. All levels of tickets.

Post in thread 'Cuse @ UNLV Tix and Tailgate, Oct 5th' Cuse @ UNLV Tix and Tailgate, Oct 5th
Scored 2 excellent tix there. Chose a high row for a decent vantage point. Thx.
In case others don't know, upper bowl tix unavailable.

For capital area fans.

Albany re-starting 4 days a week nonstop service on Southwest to Las Vegas. Starting in August
Rochester will also start offering non stop service on Southwest starting October 3rd. Just in time!!!

Schedule release in a little over an hour. Will the game really be moved if there’s a game in town Sunday?

Spirit cancelled my direct from Boston for this weekend. Have a non refundable hotel room. what a mistake.

A bummer. I think my group is gonna get a cabana somewhere on a Sunday then. Spend all day swimming and betting football
70 year lady at the beach club in Vegas?

A bummer. I think my group is gonna get a cabana somewhere on a Sunday then. Spend all day swimming and betting football

We did that a couple years ago. Cabana at the Four Seasons. Little hair of the dog and football.

70 year lady at the beach club in Vegas?
I don't think the pool we'll be at will have a DJ lol. The Mandalay Bay pool is pretty laidback. Couple pools on Fremont have poolside blackjack tables.

I've never been to one of the club/dj pools here, and the more I turn into an old man, it might never happen

I don't think the pool we'll be at will have a DJ lol. The Mandalay Bay pool is pretty laidback. Couple pools on Fremont have poolside blackjack tables.

I've never been to one of the club/dj pools here, and the more I turn into an old man, it might never happen
Have you checked out the pool venue downtown that’s set up with all those screens to show every sports game imaginable? Place looks sick but I’d want to go on a Saturday for college sports and we are of course playing Saturday.

No realistic chance this is a super late start and 7pm local 10 eastern kickoff?

Only way for me to salvage the trip after the Spirit screw job is to fly a day earlier and red eye Saturday night. Was able to move the Priceline Mandalay booking and save with no Sat so not too much change in cost. Trip would have almost tripled in price to keep it Thurs-Sun w/directs and there wasn’t anything not kill yourself horrible with connections.

Spirit cancelled my direct from Boston for this weekend. Have a non refundable hotel room. what a mistake.
I usually avoid booking nonrefundable hotel rooms...cuz life. But it should not be an issue for you...if you rebook on another airline.

Look at Breeze and Avelo...or Southwest. There will be sales. Open up your horizon and look at driving 2-3 hrs to another city to fly out of.

Have you checked out the pool venue downtown that’s set up with all those screens to show every sports game imaginable? Place looks sick but I’d want to go on a Saturday for college sports and we are of course playing Saturday.

Circa's Stadium Swim?! I haven't been up there yet, but it looks amazingggggg

Starting Oct 3rd

SOUTHWEST nonstop to Vegas out of Rochester

Service 4 days a week

you can park across the street at Roc for a cheaper rate. a bus takes you back to the terminal.