Celebrities in SU gear | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Celebrities in SU gear

The BC look! That's what started all of our problems!

1628180808061.png

Sh** while I'm at it, here's another. Dixie D'Amelio. This is a pic snapped from her short stint at Syracuse before she dropped out from becoming stupidly rich and famous off TikTok. Apparently she has a song called "Be Happy" and it's about her time at Syracuse.

Screen Shot 2021-09-07 at 11.05.36 PM.png

Sh** while I'm at it, here's another. Dixie D'Amelio. This is a pic snapped from her short stint at Syracuse before she dropped out from becoming stupidly rich and famous off TikTok. Apparently she has a song called "Be Happy" and it's about her time at Syracuse.

View attachment 205717

She was going to go to Alabama, I believe. I am pretty sure the D'amelio family assistnant/manager went to SU.

She was going to go to Alabama, I believe. I am pretty sure the D'amelio family assistnant/manager went to SU.
Thanks for filling me in. Must have got passed inaccurate info then. Still pretty sweet though :)

View attachment 205717
She doesn't look all that happy to me. Maybe she's sad because I have no idea who she is.

She doesn't look all that happy to me. Maybe she's sad because I have no idea who she is.

the song is about her not always wanting to be happy fyi