Saturday, October 10, 2020 | 12:30 p.m.
TV: RSN / YES | Tom Werme '91, James Bates, and Abby Labar

FoxSportsGo Stream:
ESPN3 Stream:

1602286976529.png

1602333650910.png

1602342274684.png

Last edited:
Got a feeling that today the offense takes a big step forward. Looking for 2+ TD passes from Tommy D, and a couple of hundred yards on the ground.

I’ll be interested to see if any of the panels inside look different with bleaching and the nets down.

Got a feeling that today the offense takes a big step forward. Looking for 2+ TD passes from Tommy D, and a couple of hundred yards on the ground.
Let's not forget a ( TD ) from the special teams ;)

My game morning, slept well not nervous for the first time this year . I really have no idea what to expect especially after watching GT last night except for the top 10 teams I think anyone can beat anyone this year . Light crowd today having only about 15 people
Better for me less to set up and I can concentrate. I’m hoping to push the edge rushers wide and tommy can take off betwee the guard and tackle and pick up yards . Also I hope we hit the slots right behind the lbs on play action today . Can we get the turn overs ? I think they will try to dink and dunk us and run a lot today . But like I said most games are a toss up . Enjoy the game

I get the game on TV today finally. No stream delays finally!

I just hope I actually get to watch it at all. Last week was the first Cuse Football game in many years that I wasn't able to watch on TV or streaming options. It's awful that blackouts exist in general, but even more so in the year 2020 when we can't even attend the games either.

Status
Not open for further replies.