Class of 2026 - G Jordan Smith Jr. (VA) Offered | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2026 G Jordan Smith Jr. (VA) Offered

Jordan and Team Takeover went 3-0 in Atlanta. Jordan was also name to the All-Underclass Team again...

Nike EYBL Session IV: All-Underclass
Screenshot_20240530-064615_Chrome.jpg

Here is your friendly reminder that we will have this big time 2026 recruit on campus this Friday (6/7) for an unofficial visit! JSJ is a dog. LGO!
Have said before Smith's my favorite player SU's recruiting, regardless of class. Absolute warrior on the court. A program's ascension (back) to the national spotlight frequently comes down to right player at the right time.

That could be Jordan Smith Jr.

Have said before Smith's my favorite player SU's recruiting, regardless of class. Absolute warrior on the court. A program's ascension (back) to the national spotlight frequently comes down to right player at the right time.

100%, he is “different” ……stay away Houston

Last edited:

When I watch him he seems to have a little Jordan (MJ!) in him. I know that is a ridiculous and unfair comparison, but some of the explosiveness of his moves reminded did remind me of him. Gonna be awfully tough to reel him in.