Class of 2024 - G Kiyomi McMiller (SC) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 G Kiyomi McMiller (SC) Offered

CoopSwoop

2nd String
well she has SU in her top 25 offers.

Last edited:

OFFERED> KIOMI MCMILLER PLAYED LAST YEAR FOR TRINITY COLLEGITE SCHOOL, DARLINGTON, SC AVEREAGING 27.1PPG PLAYS NOW FOR LCA LIFE CENTER ACADEMY
5' 8" PG BURLINGTON, NJ

Who is Kiyomi McMiller?​

McMiller hails from Burlington, New Jersey, where she plays point guard at Life Center Academy (LCA). The 5-foot-8 junior is only in her first season at the school, though her name and her game are travelling far and wide fast.

McMiller is a product of a basketball family originally from Silver Spring, Maryland. Her father, Mike, currently serves as an assistant coach at LCA.

She played at Trinity Collegiate School in Darlington, South Carolina, last season, averaging 27.1 points per game as a sophomore. The McMillers moved to the Philadelphia area before this season and signed on with LCA, where they have faced teams from around the region and beyond.

According to the Philadelphia Inquirer, McMiller started showing interest in the game at a young age, and having both parents as coaches helped kickstart her career on the court.

“I’m inspired by both of my parents. I get my creativity from my dad and my grandmother, which carries over to my dribbling,” McMiller said in a statement to Nike. “I’m always in the gym with my mom and dad working on my game. It’s a dream come true being with the brand that stands for the same passion that I have for the game. I look forward to encouraging basketball players to use their creativity and platform to define their purpose."

GREAT OFFER!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom