G league combine | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

G league combine

Or he can just play in the G league and get called up like Buddy has.
Buddy is probably in the best situation though. He's a legit elite shooter who doesn't have another NBA skill for the worst team in the league. Judah doesn't have an elite skill other than barking at refs. I wouldn't be surprised if Judah never plays an NBA minute.

2nd game of Judahs.

IMG_1691.jpeg

I love how we have "fans" actively rooting against Judah. They will deny that is what they are doing but it is so freaking obvious. Didn't trash anybody on his way out. Didnt transfer to a rival. Did not quit on the team mid season. His contributions were keeping us above water. Unbelievable. We have "fans" treating Maliq transferring to Duke with more respect than Judah trying for the league. We would be a total joke of a team without Judah putting in work for us last season.

I love how we have "fans" actively rooting against Judah. They will deny that is what they are doing but it is so freaking obvious. Didn't trash anybody on his way out. Didnt transfer to a rival. Did not quit on the team mid season. His contributions were keeping us above water. Unbelievable. We have "fans" treating Maliq transferring to Duke with more respect than Judah trying for the league. We would be a total joke of a team without Judah putting in work for us last season.
Me not liking him has nothing to do with him not getting drafted or having a piss poor style of play and attitude.

Me not liking him has nothing to do with him not getting drafted or having a piss poor style of play and attitude.
You are right. But the level you take it to is totally over the top and insane. I know to expect it from you and still sometimes it shocks me. Just hope all players out there know you do not represent the fanbase.

You are right. But the level you take it to is totally over the top and insane. I know to expect it from you and still sometimes it shocks me. Just hope all players out there know you do not represent the fanbase.
Why would I represent the entire fanbase? I'm a message board poster with a fake name.

I didn't like Benny Williams either, does that bother you?

He actually did trash the coaching staff and the program - but I read on here that he deleted the posts. He also had a family member actively trashing the team and coaching staff on this board earlier in the season.

He actually did trash the coaching staff and the program - but I read on here that he deleted the posts. He also had a family member actively trashing the team and coaching staff on this board earlier in the season.
Pretty sure he said the fans "don't get you on the court" or something like that. I don't care that he said it, but he's a tool.

Why would I represent the entire fanbase? I'm a message board poster with a fake name.

I didn't like Benny Williams either, does that bother you?
You post here all the time just trashing players. Anyone who even accidentally stumbles upon here sees your stuff, at least if the mods don't delete it. I would say more stuff over on the bball board if it was not the same guys constantly trashing our players. It is beyond insane for guys who have contributed to the team in major ways. He has not done enough to warrant this level of hate. At least Benny crossed the line so many times that he got kicked off the team mid season. Mintz was keeping the team afloat this past season with his production. I can't call you out every time you do this because it would take up so much time. It is so over the top

Changed his game up because he knows that's what the scouts are looking for, and he has to do whatever to keep his pro ambitions alive.
or was it that the coaches at SU wanted him to play selfish???

i never quite got what was going on there with his play at SU...was it with the coaches blessing or not?

i guess if it was...they woulda invited him back this year...but its all so shrouded in mystery

whatever the case, i hated the 1 on 1 ball from him as a team strategy last year

You post here all the time just trashing players. Anyone who even accidentally stumbles upon here sees your stuff, at least if the mods don't delete it. I would say more stuff over on the bball board if it was not the same guys constantly trashing our players. It is beyond insane for guys who have contributed to the team in major ways. He has not done enough to warrant this level of hate. At least Benny crossed the line so many times that he got kicked off the team mid season. Mintz was keeping the team afloat this past season with his production. I can't call you out every time you do this because it would take up so much time. It is so over the top
All the time trashing players, not even going to read the rest because its utter bullshit. Just because you say a player isnt very good isnt trashing them. This team has stunk for an alarming amount of time, sorry I dont think the players are great.

The only thing I'm trying to figure out was who exactly was Judah supposed to pass to when he penetrated this season? Who were the open cutters he ignored? The Judah that played in the combine last year was not the same player that played for SU this past season. It may say more about the other players on the court than Judah.
if you watched the offense in february ...they were slicing through teams with ease with ball movement...

it came out of nowhere...and for me it clearly showed that the offensive issues all year were scheme related not talent at all

All the time trashing players, not even going to read the rest because its utter bullshit. Just because you say a player isnt very good isnt trashing them. This team has stunk for an alarming amount of time, sorry I dont think the players are great.
You literally just called him a TOOL! If you were just saying "he is not very good" we would not have a problem!! LMAO

You literally just called him a TOOL! If you were just saying "he is not very good" we would not have a problem!! LMAO
If he played for UConn or Georgetown what would you call him based on his antics?

You said I trashed every player and that's not true, Judah, Benny and Q. I really don't care about trashing them. They all got what came to them and I'm glad. That was their doing and I'm glad theyll never play for this team again.

or was it that the coaches at SU wanted him to play selfish???

i never quite got what was going on there with his play at SU...was it with the coaches blessing or not?

i guess if it was...they woulda invited him back this year...but its all so shrouded in mystery

whatever the case, i hated the 1 on 1 ball from him as a team strategy last year
My guess by the airing of "The Roast of Judah Mintz hosted by Seth Greenburg" it was Judah who was the culprit.

The only thing I'm trying to figure out was who exactly was Judah supposed to pass to when he penetrated this season? Who were the open cutters he ignored? The Judah that played in the combine last year was not the same player that played for SU this past season. It may say more about the other players on the court than Judah.
Doesn't that include his constant whing to the refs? Or his behavior off the court. Who else can we blame that stuff on?

I don't know. He doesn't have that one skill that an NBA team would want. He isn't a shooter. He isn't a great defender. He isn't a rebounder. He really isn't a great ball handler. He couldn't get by the guard from Virginia when we played them.
I'm guessing that's the exact write up on why he wasn't invited to the combine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseAlum07

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom