G league combine | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

G league combine

I love how we have "fans" actively rooting against Judah. They will deny that is what they are doing but it is so freaking obvious. Didn't trash anybody on his way out. Didnt transfer to a rival. Did not quit on the team mid season. His contributions were keeping us above water. Unbelievable. We have "fans" treating Maliq transferring to Duke with more respect than Judah trying for the league. We would be a total joke of a team without Judah putting in work for us last season.
It's lame

Mintz may as well have his agent start contacting teams overseas. It's pretty obvious at this point that he needs to get more experience and improve his skills if he ever wants a chance at the NBA.
Least surprising thing since the sun came up this morning

Since LA lost in the playoffs, LeBron's stock has dropped and Bronny's along with him.

Nobody is packing an arena to see him. PR is trying to make him the male Caitlin Clark, which he is far from.

This is getting absurd. They aren’t packing a gym to watch Bronny at any G League game, just like at USC.

Bronny is in a tough spot as are all kids of all time players. His dad averaged 25, 5, 5 as an 18 year old. Bronny is already older and didn't even start in college. Luckily he can play for free and fun, since financially his worries are likely non-existent.

Bronny is in a tough spot as are all kids of all time players. His dad averaged 25, 5, 5 as an 18 year old. Bronny is already older and didn't even start in college. Luckily he can play for free and fun, since financially his worries are likely non-existent.
marvin harrison jr say "hi" .

Jesse looked really good in the first half. I'm shocked at how good this man to man defense was and how much he was able to learn in a injury riddled season.

I don't know. He doesn't have that one skill that an NBA team would want. He isn't a shooter. He isn't a great defender. He isn't a rebounder. He really isn't a great ball handler. He couldn't get by the guard from Virginia when we played them.
Adding that he slapped an opposing player and always complains to refs.

Adding that he slapped an opposing player and always complains to refs.

dave chappelle GIF

Absurd is the new normal
This has Clippers second round draft pick written all over it. G League team moving to Oceanside and this would probably fill many of those seats. Bronny stays in SoCal and Dad can easily attend/monitor progress.

This has Clippers second round draft pick written all over it. G League team moving to Oceanside and this would probably fill many of those seats. Bronny stays in SoCal and Dad can easily attend/monitor progress.
The Clippers would do a Laker a favor and burn their own #46 pick to get a teensy short-term boost in G League attendance? Would be nice for Lebron, but… why? I don’t even think Bronny is going to be a draw, at any level. Not without performing well enough to earn it. But, I could be wrong….

The Clippers would do a Laker a favor and burn their own #46 pick to get a teensy short-term boost in G League attendance? Would be nice for Lebron, but… why? I don’t even think Bronny is going to be a draw, at any level. Not without performing well enough to earn it. But, I could be wrong….
Nobody is paying money to see LBJ's kid play. The guy I feel bad for is the player the Lakers pick instead of Bronny. Dad will not be welcoming to that guy.

So I'm taking a lunch break and turned on the combine and of course Corey Alexander is part of the broadcast team. Can't escape that weirdo.

On the other hand the bald woman hosting is not ugly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom