Women's Lacrosse - SU 8 vs Boston College 15: Sun Apr 28, 12 PM [ACC Finals] | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Women's Lacrosse SU 8 vs Boston College 15: Sun Apr 28, 12 PM [ACC Finals]

We can’t dodge because they beat us to the spots, and we can’t pass into the middle. And we give up a free shot at :05 on the shot clock.

I agree with the previous post that Treanor seems to have no idea how to attack BC. It doesn’t seem like she made any adjustments. And this is clearly an mental issue for the team getting over the BC hump.

We almost seem winded. So much slower than Q1. Strange.
We need to recruit some speed. Our ladies are gassed. That last SU offensive possession cannot happen in a game like this. No shot? Really?

BC clearly the better defensive team and they fast break, which eliminates our defense.

I agree with the previous post that Treanor seems to have no idea how to attack BC. It doesn’t seem like she made any adjustments. And this is clearly an mental issue for the team getting over the BC hump.
Seems like it. We're a very good program, sometimes great, but just not quite elite like BC, Maryland and a couple others. I've calibrated my expectations to that.

BC’s d is just too athletic and good. This is beyond frustrating to watch. God I hate them. Kayla’s gotta come up with something.

BC’s d is just too athletic and good. This is beyond frustrating to watch. God I hate them. Kayla’s gotta come up with something.

It's like watching the Mets yesterday.

8-11

GOAL by BC Kayla Martello, Assist by Mckenna Davis. [10:22]

8-12

GOAL by BC Kayla Martello, Assist by Belle Smith. [08:53]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online