‘Tis the day | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

‘Tis the day

I’ve been a pessimist since last Fall, but today’s the day to be nothing but a c o c k - eyed optimist.

Syracuse flag is flying outside. Dreams of a Tucker Heisman and a NY6 bowl have commenced.

LFG.

Live look at me right now

Excited Tom Cruise GIF by Bodybuilding.com
Good job. You've clearly been working out.

What I’d like to see is a game like UF, or Michigan 98, or WVU 11 or Lville 12, take good to excellent team and dominate. I’ll even take a game like UT 98 or NWestern 12, heartbreaking losses that showed that, putting the outcome aside, we had a really good team that could compete with anyone.

What this cant be is a one-sided beat down .
If we get a Florida or Michigan game I’ll drag myself off the floor!

To me this is closest to Oklahoma 94. Prime time opening night against a team that is better than us but not their normal top ranked self. Orange went into 94 w a ton of questions on how 93 finished and some concern for the program.

We lost but we showed a ton of heart. At half it felt like Miami and WVU 93 games.

Let’s hope win or lose we show a ton of moxy.

Good sign...we were seeded last place in our flight to start first round of member/member. Currently in 1st place after day 1. Just woke up from nap. A win tonight would be magical.

Serious question, did they do seats yet in dome. I can’t remember where we are at with them. Am I bringing my seat backs in the 300’s or not?

Good sign...we were seeded last place in our flight to start first round of member/member. Currently in 1st place after day 1. Just woke up from nap. A win tonight would be magical.

Serious question, did they do seats yet in dome. I can’t remember where we are at with them. Am I bringing me seat back in the 300’s or not?
Bring the seat backs. I think seats come next year. Probably about the same time they install the distributed antenna system by JMA.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom