“Everyone’s 0-0” -Hughes | Syracusefan.com

“Everyone’s 0-0” -Hughes

Trueblue25

Cali Award Magistrate; 2023 Cali Award Rushing Yds
“Tell you what, everyone 0-0”

Hughes on the instagram post congratulating him for the all acc selection by the mens program’s page.

Love this attitude, feeling a little magic in March right now. Hughes can change a game when he’s rollin.

Time to shock the ACC.

Take that back! I will never forgive that loss, as it gave us Tom Brennan on ESPN for what seemed like a decade, afterwards.
I will not! Its been over 15 years, I refuse to be angry forever.

Hope Eli is ready to score 40 per game every game of the ACCT.

The team's potential path to the championship is pretty close to the worst case scenario. We need a hero.

The fact that we need to beat UNC and Louisville, JUST to get to the semi-finals seems so daunting

The fact that we need to beat UNC and Louisville, JUST to get to the semi-finals seems so daunting

I mean, we aren't going to win the ACC tournament so it's probably moot, but I don't exactly think that UNC is a lock to beat Virginia Tech. They've obviously been playing much better of late with Cole Anthony back, but I still think they are overall a pretty mediocre team.

I mean, we aren't going to win the ACC tournament so it's probably moot, but I don't exactly think that UNC is a lock to beat Virginia Tech. They've obviously been playing much better of late with Cole Anthony back, but I still think they are overall a pretty mediocre team.
Mediocre and still a terrible matchup for us. It would have few worse for us if Bacot didn’t get hurt...and now he’s back

Mediocre and still a terrible matchup for us. It would have few worse for us if Bacot didn’t get hurt...and now he’s back

Oh yeah, bad matchup for us. Just saying that it's not a shoe-in they make it past VaTech.

Unless I counted wrong it looks like Louisville had as many players on those lists as we did...one.

Decent coaching job Mack.

How great are these tournaments when you are solidly in the field?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom