“The latest appointed savior at guard” | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

“The latest appointed savior at guard”

Hes better than JG3, Jalen Carey, Frank Howard, Kaleb Joseph.

Basically the best we have had in a few years, and who deserves to play more minutes. Thats as far as I can go just yet.
Tough crowd.

I think Kadary has a better handle than any big guard that has ever played for Cuse. Hes huge, smooth has excellent vision and a healthy swagger. Kids got all ACC in his future.

Who is the comp? Gbinije? Not really a point. MCW? I think Kadary’s handle is better.

Autry and Sims? Autry’s wasn’t flashy but was sneaky good, if I recall. He had that little inside out dribble too, that Kadary has. Edelin also was on the bigger side for PG’s and had an effectively good handle.

I gotta

Right now he is clearly the best pg since Ennis left. I think he’s better than ennis. MCW was such a unique player and so defensively disruptive (esp paired with triche) that he’s hard to compare. But I think you probably have to go back to at least Jonny Flynn for a real comparison.
Just love him as a player. So in control (that bad to notwithstanding).
I love his game but Ennis was better.

Down the stretch? That team was hot garbage (I’m being kind calling it garbage) after the 25-0 start.
Way too strong. Way too strong. they were not hot garbage. They finished 3-6. Of those 6 losses, 1 was in OT, two others were by 2 and 3 and another was by 6 at Duke in what I think was the double tech game against JB. I don't consider that hot garbage. And I have seen hot garbage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom