“The new pocket calendars are in !!!!! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

“The new pocket calendars are in !!!!!

Seriously though - who thinks up and approves this stuff? Every time I think SU is starting to get on top of the ball they screw up something so easy that just sends off a message of "we are not big time".

Seriously though - who thinks up and approves this stuff? Every time I think SU is starting to get on top of the ball they screw up something so easy that just sends off a message of "we are not big time".

It’s not necessarily a screw up, it’s just a legacy thing they haven’t changed. They need to re-bling.

But who knows, maybe the largest donors love them, and if they do, then don’t change it.

For me personally, I just like having priority access to order tickets or to be seated well on the road (like lower bowl this weekend at College Park).

I don’t need a gift. I’m happy to buy my own SU merch.

It’s not necessarily a screw up, it’s just a legacy thing they haven’t changed. They need to re-bling.

But who knows, maybe the largest donors love them, and if they do, then don’t change it.

For me personally, I just like having priority access to order tickets or to be seated well on the road (like lower bowl this weekend at College Park).

I don’t need a gift. I’m happy to buy my own SU merch.
I agree on all points but if you are going to put in the effort, do it right.

Every year I get my pocket calendar I think to myself I wish they would not send and put the money spent on these back into the program.

I'd rather they not send us any plastic junk that I'll never use (anyone interested in a license plate frame from Marrone's second year?), but there's some sentimental appeal to the calendar for me.

Anyone remember those Orange Pack bumper stickers from the early '90s? "Will do in '92," "Thrive in '95," that kind of thing? Those were fun as well.

I'd rather they not send us any plastic junk that I'll never use (anyone interested in a license plate frame from Marrone's second year?), but there's some sentimental appeal to the calendar for me.

Anyone remember those Orange Pack bumper stickers from the early '90s? "Will do in '92," "Thrive in '95," that kind of thing? Those were fun as well.
You'll get my plastic Marrone era license plate frame when you pry it from my cold dead fingers! It has faded into a most excellent shade of beige which can match any car.

You can stop looking at my STH window cling as well......

I got home tonight from a business trip only to find an envelope from the Orange Club. Having seen this thread, I instantly knew what it was.

I’m a bit surprised to have received it, but apparently Wildhack & Co. must like me. :)

Last edited:
I mean cool - if it was 15 years ago. Give me a die cut decal for my car instead.
Didn't we get a window decal last year along with the calendar. Times must be tough.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom