1-0 | Syracusefan.com

1-0

Whew... I hope they have 2 a day practices before next game
LGO

We just beat a division 1 opponent with one practice. That’s pretty damn impressive if you ask me.
It wasn't and isn't impressive to beat Bryant because they miss 2 open looks in the closing seconds. How the hell has being mediocre become acceptable to so many here. We used to strive for and expect excellence.

Last edited:
52D44D6E-4CDE-4F81-9F8E-BBE5A813F0B8.jpeg

Not to be a doucher but... 35 and 40.

Its wasn't and isn't impressive to beat Bryant because they miss 2 open looks in the closing seconds. How the hell has being mediocre became acceptable to so many here. We used to strive for and expect excellence.

dude. We missed two weeks of practice. That’s not accepting mediocrity; it’s accepting reality. Simmer down.

dude. We missed two weeks of practice. That’s not accepting mediocrity; it’s accepting reality. Simmer down.
No, you're right. This isn't exactly what many of us have seen for the last few years. Giving up 80 plus to a team that wasn't even D1 a few years ago.

We’ve really got people here arguing that missing two weeks of practice doesn’t matter because “it’s only Bryant.”

SMH.
They've been practicing for the better part of the last 8 months off and on. Its not like we installed some new scheme to run.

Well, we didn't.

Ask you.

Oh good, if you did then I’d call you a shortsighted alarmist whose opinion on this game seems to be utter nonsense. Fortunately, you didn’t do that.

No, you're right. This isn't exactly what many of us have seen for the last few years. Giving up 80 plus to a team that wasn't even D1 a few years ago.

I almost forgot that we beat MSU in Detroit 2 years ago.

They've been practicing for the better part of the last 8 months off and on. Its not like we installed some new scheme to run.

I know. 2 weeks off matters. Anyone who has played/coached knows...you go 3-4 days without a practice over Christmas break or with snow days or something, and you come back looking like TRASH that first practice back.

2 weeks is insane.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom