100,000 new Syracuse Fans...Baylor Alumni | Syracusefan.com

100,000 new Syracuse Fans...Baylor Alumni

Like us or not...you now have 100,000+ new fans.

Best of Luck next year...be ready to really enjoy football at Super speed.

Thanks for the post, BooBear--question: can you provide us with your impression of Dino Babers? Would love to hear your take--the vast majority of the fan base are very excited to have him here!

Thanks for the post, BooBear--question: can you provide us with your impression of Dino Babers? Would love to hear your take--the vast majority of the fan base are very excited to have him here!
I no longer live in Texas, so I am not as close to the program as I one was. Always heard what a great teacher and recruiter he was...plus fully indoctrinated into the Briles system...speed, speed, speed and a few freaks (400 lb tight ends)...Really is fun to watch football at warp speed

Thanks.

I don't suppose all our new fans would be interesting in donating maybe $10 or $20 each?

We're trying to raise money to renovate the old Dome, and bake sales only go so far. :D
Once your fans come to love football at warp speed..the money will come. You should have seen our facilities 5 years ago...winning cures lots of ills

I no longer live in Texas, so I am not as close to the program as I one was. Always heard what a great teacher and recruiter he was...plus fully indoctrinated into the Briles system...speed, speed, speed and a few freaks (400 lb tight ends)...Really is fun to watch football at warp speed

Appreciate the inside perspective. We're pretty stoked for him bringing a proven system, and having a track record of success at two stops as a head coach.

Love Baylor's offensive system. The Carrier Dome is a perfect environment to emulate what you guys do, so here's hoping that Babers is a chip off of Briles's block.

Will take all the new fans we can get, if we can have half of the success that Baylor has had, I will take it.

As a Baylor and Syracuse alumnus, I'm going to be more excited than ever to watch my teams next season. Would love to see the similarities of the two teams. I don't think it will take as long for Syracuse to be successful because the school's name should be able to pull more recruits quicker than at Baylor.

Sounds like the SU qb will be Captain HCDB's Mr. SUlu. Warp factor 9 Mr. SUlu and off goes the offense into another dimension...exciting stuff. Thanks for the post and really looking forward to 2016!

Like us or not...you now have 100,000+ new fans.

Best of Luck next year...be ready to really enjoy football at Super speed.

When we get to a bowl game outside the state of NY, we're going to need you to attend. Please wear orange.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom