13 in Coaches / 13 in AP | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

13 in Coaches / 13 in AP

557A3C8B-B085-419A-9B8E-BA636F621A15.gif

There's a touch of marketing to create storylines for the ND game. These guys all want something to write about on an otherwise boring week.

It's all great, but they aren't 13th best in the country
eh, if the teams in front of us didn't lose we wouldn't have moved up. Just gotta win your games.

I mention to my friend, an Ohio State fan, that we've moved up to 13 and he's like

4qUiATsEPYsw0.gif

And then I said - just be glad you don't have to play us this year. My Rutgers friend slowly nods his head in agreement. Everyone seems to be jumping on board.

There's a touch of marketing to create storylines for the ND game. These guys all want something to write about on an otherwise boring week.

How do you know we aren’t? After Bama/Clemson, there’s a lot of mediocrity and teams that are above average with glaring flaws.

I’m not sure the coaches are trying to create storylines.

BC moving up helps us, too, as long as we take care of business. Even if (when) Clemson beats BC, they will likely still be a top 25 team, and a victory over them helps greatly!

Ohio State, Washington St, and a few others could definitely (possibly) lose next week. If we take care of business and blow Louisville out, Top 10 isn't out of the question before ND. Lets go!!!!

Before ND was what I responded too.

Agree. None of those 4 ahead of us are losing this weekend.

And if BC wins, we get jumped. But hopefully they lose by 40.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom