13 in Coaches / 13 in AP | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

13 in Coaches / 13 in AP

How do you know we aren’t? After Bama/Clemson, there’s a lot of mediocrity and teams that are above average with glaring flaws.

One of which we were up with little time remaining.

so nc state only loses to SU and CLemsond is 22

BC loses to Clemson and NC st and is 14

BC lost to unranked Purdue badly. They play Clemson next week.

I
Maybe not, but the team is 7-2 with two last second losses - one to the #2 team on their field. A 13 ranking is reasonable for that resume. We could easily be 9-0.

I guess not living in Syracuse for over 27 years must renew ones sense of optimism and make you less bitter in general JFC! Why can’t people believe this team is actually that good? Smh

There's a touch of marketing to create storylines for the ND game. These guys all want something to write about on an otherwise boring week.

It's all great, but they aren't 13th best in the country
Go we aren't a power by any means, but look at the teams around us , they all have serious flaws, its a roll of the dice 10-25 so just enjoy it !

I

I guess not living in Syracuse for over 27 years must renew ones sense of optimism and make you less bitter in general JFC! Why can’t people believe this team is actually that good? Smh
Was in response to Go.

There's a touch of marketing to create storylines for the ND game. These guys all want something to write about on an otherwise boring week.

It's all great, but they aren't 13th best in the country
My knee jerk was to agree with you but, if you look at the teams below us, is there anyone you don’t think we can beat?

This team is playing with a high level of confidence and showed me something yesterday.

Terrible start yet just took care of business and ended up winning easily despite not playing their best.

Both lines playing well. Running game better. Playmakers emerging. LBs improving. Hopefully, secondary gets healthy. Lots to like.

Totally agree.

Enjoy it, but most likely going 1-2 down the stretch. Don’t want to, but 8-4 is a strong year and 2019 should be even better.

8-4? BC is a good team and they can beat us but I'm pretty sure we are better. I'm thinking 9-3 is more likely.

My post was in response to getting to top 10 for the ND game.
I knew what you meant and appreciated the quick dive into the schedules of the teams ahead of us.

Not that I wouldn’t like to see us get into the top 10 but I’m so happy about getting to 13, I’m just excited by that. This 13 ranking hasn’t completely registered yet. 13!!!

go undefeated what are the possibilities?

That ND game looking really nice right now. Think the best we can do is get to a non-playoff BCS bowl, unless the stars really do align.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom