1996 Gator Bowl Ticket Needed!! Help Me??? | Syracusefan.com

1996 Gator Bowl Ticket Needed!! Help Me???

bvmay

Walk On
Hey everyone,
I'm trying to find a FULL ticket from the 1996 Gator Bowl. Clemson was shut out with a final of 41-0. I'm trying to go back and recreate all the football games that I attended with my dad over the years for his 70th birthday.

If you have or know where I can find a FULL ticket, please email me or text me. Will pay a very good price for it if you can help me.

I've been watching ebay for a couple years, and no luck!! Found this photo on the internet.

Thanks, Bryan

bvmay@yahoo.com 704-999-0163

1996-gator-bowl-syracuse-clemson-full_1_82ea096b58c35bfecc3b66d6e4a3b400.jpg

Hey everyone,
I'm trying to find a FULL ticket from the 1996 Gator Bowl. Clemson was shut out with a final of 41-0. I'm trying to go back and recreate all the football games that I attended with my dad over the years for his 70th birthday.

If you have or know where I can find a FULL ticket, please email me or text me. Will pay a very good price for it if you can help me.

I've been watching ebay for a couple years, and no luck!! Found this photo on the internet.

Thanks, Bryan

I Have both, the ticket and program and I believe it is a full ticket. When is your dad's birthday. I won't be able to look until Tuesday. I have so much SU stuff and it is packed away. You can have them both.

Hey everyone,

Thanks, Bryan

Ok, I found what I have. I do have a ticket, but the bottom portion was taken upon entering the Gator Bowl, But You may have it plus the pristine program and two Gator Bowl parking passes. If this helps, let me know. I think it will be near impossible to find an unused ticket. So like I said, it's all yours.
Bill

I Have both, the ticket and program and I believe it is a full ticket. When is your dad's birthday. I won't be able to look until Tuesday. I have so much SU stuff and it is packed away. You can have them both.

If you don't find it, let me know. I think I still have mine and I'd be happy to give it. But same thing, packed away somewhere in the basement. I've been meaning to start donating all the stuff we don't need and open up that space. Perhaps for an exercise room that will never ever get used but will look nice. Maybe this will motivate me.

His birthday is in December! I have been working on this for about 2 years. I would really appreciate you looking for me!

If you don't find it, let me know. I think I still have mine and I'd be happy to give it. But same thing, packed away somewhere in the basement. I've been meaning to start donating all the stuff we don't need and open up that space. Perhaps for an exercise room that will never ever get used but will look nice. Maybe this will motivate me.
Id love to know if you have one! This is one of the last ones I am looking for. Just picked up the last Superbowl ticket I needed last week.

I can't imagine that ticket made it out of the stadium after a blowout like that!
I have the ticket, but the bottom stub is gone, 2 parking passes for the game and the program. You can have them and all are in great shape.

I have the ticket, but the bottom stub is gone, 2 parking passes for the game and the program. You can have them and all are in great shape.
I'd love them... this is one of 2 tickets I don't even have a stub for, would love them!

I'd love them... this is one of 2 tickets I don't even have a stub for, would love them!
Just let me know how you want to get them. If you want, i will be tailgating at Manley Saturday in the lot off Comstock ave. I can give them to you there if you want. Let me know.

Just let me know how you want to get them. If you want, i will be tailgating at Manley Saturday in the lot off Comstock ave. I can give them to you there if you want. Let me know.
we are splitting time between charlotte, NC and boston mass for the next year. can I send you some money via PayPal and have you mail them??

we are splitting time between charlotte, NC and boston mass for the next year. can I send you some money via PayPal and have you mail them??
We are trying to make it up to the wake game if I can get the time off, but I don't know the call schedule until 3 or so weeks before hand.

We are trying to make it up to the wake game if I can get the time off, but I don't know the call schedule until 3 or so weeks before hand.
I will be at the wake game. If it is easier, I can mail them to you. Either way it is not a problem. Any way I can help. I think it is great you doing this for your dad. Mine has been gone since 1995 and I would do just what you are. What ever I can do to help.

I will be at the wake game. If it is easier, I can mail them to you. Either way it is not a problem. Any way I can help. I think it is great you doing this for your dad. Mine has been gone since 1995 and I would do just what you are. What ever I can do to help.
can you shoot me an email at bvmay@yahoo.com??