1st time season ticket holder | Syracusefan.com

1st time season ticket holder

Just got two season tickets for my birthday. Section 304 Row G thanks to the wife. I am now a third generation season ticket holder. Looking forward to a great season in the Dome.
welcome aboard my man. If this was a stock you'd be very happy that your buying in on it "low" as mark my words, it's going high high and your ROI will be extraordinary (in terms of fun with family and friends). Come on down to the FINE lot for the best tailgating this side of the SEC!

Just got two season tickets for my birthday. Section 304 Row G thanks to the wife. I am now a third generation season ticket holder. Looking forward to a great season in the Dome.
I recommend...donating to the Orange Club. If you can spare $125...donate at that level to give yourself a chance at getting into Stadium West. Call the Box Office and see if you can get into any Stadium West Lots. There was someone last week who asked and got into the Fine Lot.

I called last monday about parking and was told there were spots in Stadium and Standart. I asked about Fine and was able to get in there. I don't know what is still available, but it is worth a try.

For everyone's sake, I hope you ebjoy the seats immensely.;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom