2 - 1st Rounders come back to school for Clemson | Syracusefan.com

2 - 1st Rounders come back to school for Clemson

My son is down there now for a camp. Can't wait to hear about the school. My wife says it's a bit remote.

My son is down there now for a camp. Can't wait to hear about the school. My wife says it's a bit remote.
Eh, Syracuse is remote for most. Clemson is less than 2 hour late from atl (and charlotte, I guess)with a lot of interesting smaller towns around it. I don't know anyone who went there that doesn't rave about it. I've been a bunch since we joined acc and always great.

Eh, Syracuse is remote for most. Clemson is less than 2 hour late from atl (and charlotte, I guess)with a lot of interesting smaller towns around it. I don't know anyone who went there that doesn't rave about it. I've been a bunch since we joined acc and always great.

The campus is in the middle of nowhere...quintessential college town. We visited there with daughter #2 when she was looking at colleges. And for reference I live down here (Charleston).

That being said great place to see a game .. and I have tons of clients who are alumni.

Yea, Clemson is about 2 hours from Charlotte, 80 minutes from Atlanta and 40 minutes from Greenville so while there's no city directly nearby, there's 3 of them within easy driving distance.

Greenville is their adopted city being 40 minutes away. You'll see former players at the bars/clubs downtown quite frequently.

The campus is beautiful though, right on Lake Hartwell and the stadium is incredible. I have friends with season tickets and went to a game by boat. They have a place you can dock and walk up to the stadium from - pretty cool.

I'm against paying players...unless we're paying them to leave.

Clelin Ferrel’s coming back?

Hes a top ten pick. God damn, i pray for Dungey

Probably getting paid about the same...lol
That's not even remotely close to being true.

...the NFL has a salary cap that all the teams follow. College doesn't.

None of them received 1st round grades from the NFL. Crazy I know. Big difference in pay scale. I didn't expect them to all come back but I understand.

None of them received 1st round grades from the NFL. Crazy I know. Big difference in pay scale. I didn't expect them to all come back but I understand.
I'm sure you'll get over it

Syracuse isn't remote. As crappy of a town some may see it as, it has an airport that you can connect to from most major metropolitan cities. Clemson does not. It is literally in the middle of nowhere. The nearest airport is 45 miles away.

Yea, Clemson is about 2 hours from Charlotte, 80 minutes from Atlanta and 40 minutes from Greenville so while there's no city directly nearby, there's 3 of them within easy driving distance.

Greenville is their adopted city being 40 minutes away. You'll see former players at the bars/clubs downtown quite frequently.

The campus is beautiful though, right on Lake Hartwell and the stadium is incredible. I have friends with season tickets and went to a game by boat. They have a place you can dock and walk up to the stadium from - pretty cool.

80 minutes from atlanta? are you flying a helicopter?!? or are you considering Braselton to be Atlanta????

80 minutes from atlanta? are you flying a helicopter?!? or are you considering Braselton to be Atlanta????
Haha.

I have a place in Greenville, SC for work and then a place in Buckhead where I spend most of my time. It's a flat 2 hour drive from Greenville to Buckhead (over by Buckhead Church/Havana Nightclub area). It's 45 minutes from Greenville to the GA/SC border at Lake Hartwell so I was just going by that. Clemson isn't that much further.

Haha.

I have a place in Greenville, SC for work and then a place in Buckhead where I spend most of my time. It's a flat 2 hour drive from Greenville to Buckhead (over by Buckhead Church/Havana Nightclub area). It's 45 minutes from Greenville to the GA/SC border at Lake Hartwell so I was just going by that. Clemson isn't that much further.
It’s 2 hours from Johns Creek to Clemson.