2 games left, no bowl... | Syracusefan.com

2 games left, no bowl...

orangeinjersey

All Conference
7 game losing streak. Couldnt pull of an upset of #1 Clemson. Is this the week the team lays down?

pretty crappy thread if you ask me.

fwiw: i dont dont think bad teams ever mail it in and 'lay down' or quit or do whatever you want to call it.

they fight for wins and pride.

id think that happens more for the LSUs of the world. where once they lose the F4...what difference does 10-2 or 9-3 make??

Hell NO! They may not win, but they won't lay down.

7 game losing streak. Couldnt pull of an upset of #1 Clemson. Is this the week the team lays down?

Are we completely out of the bowl picture? Has anyone done the math? The whole McDonald angle should make this game interesting in and of itself for the players. I'm surprised there hasn't been more chatter about it.

CanadianSU said:
Idk but the feeling sucks, nothing to look forward to
I wait 9 months out of year for this get 12 games, 13 if we ever lucky again... I will savor these two games and God willing we somehow win both I can go to off season a lot happier than last year... So ok gonna rise up like usual and keep believing. Our time is coming soon

Its going to be very hard to get up for the next two games, I am letdown, they must be deflated.

No, they won't quit. this game may get ugly. we have been awful on the road and they are a pass happy offense with a great QB. but we won't quit.

really do not care about the "bowl". need to see the improvement in the youth movement, recruiting, and hcss game day management(most important) i do not believe he is the guy to lead a revival of the youth movement ---to many bad calls by him on game day, to emotional. i hope he does well in these last games---i have been a supporter of him--feel bad he has not grown into the position---

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom