2 possessions ball needed to be in G's hands | Syracusefan.com

2 possessions ball needed to be in G's hands

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
1 minute left tie game. instead its a howard turnover. then obviously the last play.

thats the best boeheim can come up with coming out of timeouts? the play with 1 minute left was ridiculous, just give the ball to G and let him create, dont run him off screens

1 minute left tie game. instead its a howard turnover. then obviously the last play.

thats the best boeheim can come up with coming out of timeouts? the play with 1 minute left was ridiculous, just give the ball to G and let him create, dont run him off screens

I know, with the game tied, and the offense clicking, why we felt the need to run him off a screen from the baseline seemed like overkill. Just keep going with what was working. Hindsight is 20/20 though. Dude jumped the screen, Howard didn't see it, boooom, trouble.

If G could have cut back door, that may have ended well for us.

end of game line up was odd to me. I assume he kept Roberson in for a tip - obviously in hindsight Lydon throwing it in to HOward, Mal, or Mike. I have Trevor hand out at three and have LYdon fill empty space on the trail.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom