2004 | Syracusefan.com

OrangeBlood

Starter
Was the last time we upset a lower seed in the tournament! We have to go all the way back to the 2 point win over 4 seed Maryland.

Whats it means... We are due ladies and gentlemen!

War Damn Otto!

Was the last time we upset a lower seed in the tournament! We have to go all the way back to the 2 point win over 4 seed Maryland.

Whats it means... We are do ladies and gentlemen!

War Damn Otto!

If I remember correctly, we had an 8-10 point lead very late in that game and DJ Strawberry had a chance to tie it on a last-second running floater. I think GMac missed a few free throws down the stretch.

If I remember correctly, we had an 8-10 point lead very late in that game and DJ Strawberry had a chance to tie it on a last-second running floater. I think GMac missed a few free throws down the stretch.
I remember Fudge Packer going into his filler mode when we were up big and not even realizing that the Terps were staging a comeback. Can't recall but I'm sure at that point he found some isolated incident to continually harp on for the rest of the game. D'Bag...

He actually missed a shot, got his own rebound and then missed again to tie it.

Whats it means... We are do ladies and gentlemen!

War Damn Otto!

In all fairness, we've only had one game since then that we were the lower seed (higher number) in: 2009 against Oklahoma, so I'm not sure that means we are "due." BUT...I definitely feel good about our chances on Thursday, as long as we don't play like doodie!

In all fairness, we've only had one game since then that we were the lower seed (higher number) in: 2009 against Oklahoma, so I'm not sure that means we are "due." BUT...I definitely feel good about our chances on Thursday, as long as we don't play like doodie!

Good point. Crazy, that we've only been the higher seed once since 2004.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom