Class of 2015 - 2015 Rankings | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 2015 Rankings

Francis03

All American
We'll use this thread to keep track of the various rankings instead of having them spread out all over.

Final rankings.

ESPN Top 100
http://espn.go.com/college-sports/basketball/recruiting/playerrankings/_/order/true
23)Malachi Richardson
56)Moustapha Diagne
74)Tyler Lydon
92)Franklin Howard

Rivalshoops Top 150
35)Richardson
64)Lydon
77)Diagne
86)Howard

Scouthoops Top 100
29)Richardson
66)Lydon
77)Diagne
81)Howard

247 Top 247
48)Richardson
67)Diagne
90)Lydon
101)Howard

Composite
32)Richardson
67)Diagne
69)Lydon
78)Howard

Last edited:
Francis I love the Bobby the brain heenan avatar, makes your posts that much better

Thanks man. Gotta pay homage to a legend.

I'd rather "pay homage" to my legend. :)
Question - ESPN doesn't show Syracuse on the list for Malachi Richardson. Is this just another case of the all-knowing Francis being way ahead of the curve in addition to ESPN just sucking?

I'd rather "pay homage" to my legend. :)
Question - ESPN doesn't show Syracuse on the list for Malachi Richardson. Is this just another case of the all-knowing Francis being way ahead of the curve in addition to ESPN just sucking?
As I usually say you can never rely purely on websites database for 100% accurate info on every players school list. Which is understandable because it's hard keeping track of every recruit and their school list. For example back in 2011, Jerami Grant was offered by SU in May, but Scouthoops didn't even have SU as a school of interest in his database until September lol. I've stated this before that Malachi is very interested in SU, but the staff is still in evaluation mode when it comes to him and it's basically on them to make that move and offer him.

Scouthoops updated to a Top 40.
3.Bryant
21.Malachi
24.Marcus Derrickson
26.Cheick Diallo
36.BriscoeOh Lord
40.Josh Sharma
Briscoe at 36 is just lol status.
Francis, I truly appreciate/enjoy your contributions to this board as well as your blog. 2 questions...I follow recruiting pretty closely & am I correct in saying that SU's only known offers so far for 2015 are Bryant, Diallo, & Briscoe?
2ndly, just wondering if you've heard anything recently regarding SU's interest in 2015 6-4 SG Austin Grandstaff, played at Rockwall HS in Texas last year before transferring to Huntington Prep WV (Wiggins' school) this December & then transferring back to Texas powerhouse Plano West last week. 'Cuse is always mentioned among the schools showing interest, along w Duke, TX, & others, & I know that McNamara flew to Texas to watch him practice at Rockwall in October. A possible backup plan to Briscoe? Thanks in advance.

Francis, I truly appreciate/enjoy your contributions to this board as well as your blog. 2 questions...I follow recruiting pretty closely & am I correct in saying that SU's only known offers so far for 2015 are Bryant, Diallo, & Briscoe?
2ndly, just wondering if you've heard anything recently regarding SU's interest in 2015 6-4 SG Austin Grandstaff, played at Rockwall HS in Texas last year before transferring to Huntington Prep WV (Wiggins' school) this December & then transferring back to Texas powerhouse Plano West last week. 'Cuse is always mentioned among the schools showing interest, along w Duke, TX, & others, & I know that McNamara flew to Texas to watch him practice at Rockwall in October. A possible backup plan to Briscoe? Thanks in advance.
Thanks for the kind words.

Correct on the current offers.

Grandstaff is a name to lookout for but I'm not sure how serious he'll be in the SU picture in the long run. Next month the AAU season starts and that's when all of the coaches head out to see who they have serious interest in during those evaluation periods. So we should know a lot more when that time comes.

Rivalshoops updated top 50.

14.Bryant
16.Briscoe
19.Malachi
24.Diallo
30.Derrickson
33.Franklin Howard
46.Austin Grandstaff
47.Haanif Cheatham

Rankings are always fun to debate and look at. This group is still young and players will earn the chance to prove worthy of their status when the AAU/summer camp season begin.

Updated ESPN Top 60 rankings up top.
Bryant, LMAO!
As closer and closer he gets to picking Cuse, ESPN ranking declines.
Hmmm, I wonder if them being main defendant in Fine case would get in the way of what is normally stellar and unbiased journalism.
:rolling:

Bryant, LMAO!
Hmmm, I wonder if them being main defendant in Fine case would get in the way of what is normally stellar and unbiased journalism.
They haven't dropped AJ Long yet, alert the media.

Bryant, LMAO!
is bryant close to picking Syracuse?

ESPN knew Rochester would be a home game for Syracuse.

It wasn't until now that they realized it's only an hour away.

is bryant close to picking Syracuse?
I'm guessing not until next year as he's 2015. It has happened, but he has to think about all options, where he wants to go to school, etc. I would love for him to sign early, but it's a tough decision that he will probably wait to see what happens with our guys in the upcoming season.

Sorry to be a joykill on that one, but I'm not delusional. Saying we are the best college hoops program of all time does not make me delusional. Makes me a realist. ;)

Rivals has an article with Malik Newman in it. He says we offered and we are one 4 or 5 schools he may vist. Profile has him with an offer. Sorry I wanted to start a new thread but it wouldnt let me. Francis, whats your take ? Do we have a shot ?

has an article with Malik Newman in it. He says we offered and we are one 4 or 5 schools he may vist. Profile has him with an offer. Sorry I wanted to start a new thread but it wouldnt let me. Francis, whats your take ? Do we have a shot ?

Gonna start a thread with a mix shortly.

has an article with Malik Newman in it. He says we offered and we are one 4 or 5 schools he may vist. Profile has him with an offer. Sorry I wanted to start a new thread but it wouldnt let me. Francis, whats your take ? Do we have a shot ?
He'll have every school in the country fighting for his services. Seems open at this point but I think his Pops played at Miss St and they're considered to be heavy players throughout and you can never count out Moneybags Cal, especially since we're talking about a southern recruit.

http://247sports.com/Season/2015-Basketball/RecruitRankings?InstitutionGroup=HighSchool
Boss Jerry updated the 247 rankings today.

1)Newman
2)Diallo
7)Labissiere
15)Jones
16)Briscoe
19)Bryant
22)Diagne
28)Cheatham
32)Malachi
35)Eric Davis
41)Derrickson
48)Bryant Crawford
62)Chris Silva
68)Sharma
73)Jalen Adams
75)Egi
76)Tyler Lydon
93)Stevie Jr
stevie jr... is that thompson? in the top 100? take him just cuz. Thats awesome. Francis, WHO ARE WE getting? give it to me straight.

http://247sports.com/Season/2015-Basketball/RecruitRankings?InstitutionGroup=HighSchool
Boss Jerry updated the 247 rankings today.

1)Newman
2)Diallo
7)Labissiere
15)Jones
16)Briscoe
19)Bryant
22)Diagne
28)Cheatham
32)Malachi
35)Eric Davis
41)Derrickson
48)Bryant Crawford
62)Chris Silva
68)Sharma
73)Jalen Adams
75)Egi
76)Tyler Lydon
93)Stevie Jr
Nice to see big hops for Diallo, Bryant, Silva, Jalen and Diagne.
Francis, I hope either or both or RC and Pope John play that tourney again by me this year so I can watch how some of their games have grown. Diagne and Silva must be having a great summer.

stevie jr... is that thompson? in the top 100? take him just cuz. Thats awesome. Francis, WHO ARE WE getting? give it to me straight.
Imho at this point I think we're looking at Jones, Bryant, and either Diallo or Diagne. You could mix in Malachi Richardson over one of those guys as well.

Imho at this point I think we're looking at Jones, Bryant, and either Diallo or Diagne. You could mix in Malachi Richardson over one of those guys as well.
Just for 2015, right?
Still have a good chance with a few in '14 too?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom