2016 ACC Men's Basketball Tournament Seating Chart | Syracusefan.com

2016 ACC Men's Basketball Tournament Seating Chart

If MSG isn't an option, Verizon Center is unquestionably the second best venue for a conference tourney.

DC: endless options bars and restaurants in-between games.
Greensboro: Cracker Barrel

If MSG isn't an option, Verizon Center is unquestionably the second best venue for a conference tourney.

LOL. I have only been to Cracker Barrel once in my life. Dragged to it on a road trip by the guy driving who was a Cracker Barrel Aficionado (I had no idea this was a thing). Anyway, we had to go 40 minutes out of the way to get to this friggen place (on an already 14 hour drive), so I was already pissed. We get there and park, I open the door to squeeze out of the cramped back seat and my first step onto the ground in the restaurant's parking lot is into a pile of vomit. So yeah. Not a Cracker Barrel fan.

Looks like we have a massive block of seats even compared to Duke.

Oh and don't hate on CB until you've tried the hash brown casserole.

Looks like we have a massive block of seats even compared to Duke.

Oh and don't hate on CB until you've tried the hash brown casserole.

Mmmm...and chicken fried chicken! I've lived down here to long.

That's funny; I think that's the section SU got for the East Regional at the Verizon Center a couple years ago.

Let's just hope DC doesn't get a half-inch of snow that weekend.

Why is the FSU Section so large?

Some good BC seats will open after Day 1.

Why is the FSU Section so large?
Seriously! Pretty much any FSU home game I've watched of late features a maybe half-full arena... is there some huge alumni population in/around DC??

Dude...there is also Bojangles and the Food Lion for your Sweet Iced Tea. :cool:

BTW, I kinda like Bojangles...

Dude...there is also Bojangles and the Food Lion for your Sweet Iced Tea. :cool:

BTW, I kinda like Bojangles...

I've lived in NC for 18 years and have yet to go to Bojangles. My dad mentioned going there and he said it was decent. So I might try one of these days.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom