2017 ACC Obituary... | Syracusefan.com

2017 ACC Obituary...

bpo57

Living Legend
Eight members of the ACC family perished over the last 48 hours in a horrific car wreck on the NCAA highway. One lone member survived the crash and is listed in serious condition. Officials are concerned they won't last through next weekend.

Calling hours: 2-4 and 7-9 on Tuesday with burial on Wednesday in Greensboro, North Carolina.

Donations, in lieu of flowers, may be made to the Tobacco Road Foundation c/o:

Dean Smith Building
23 Four Corners Blvd.
Winston-Salem, NC 00109

Last edited:
Eight members of the ACC family perished over the last 48 hours in a horrific car wreck on the NCAA highway. One lone member survived the crash and is listed in serious condition. Officials are concerned they won't last through next weekend.

Calling hours: 2-4 and 7-9 on Tuesday with burial on Wednesday in Greensboro, North Carolina.
I really cared about the Big east teams when we were in the big east (save the asshats from that school in D.C.) This, i don't care one bit.

I learned about Hop hopping after coming home from a memorial service for an Uncle today

true story

I really cared about the Big east teams when we were in the big east (save the asshats from that school in D.C.) This, i don't care one bit.

100%

I even rooted for UCONN in the dance, their ashhat fanbase notwithstanding

I even cared when Seton Hall played Prov

now, Wake vs GTech? not even in football do I care

How much money did this cost SU? I bet a lot. Remember we get a share of the winnings from all these ACC teams. So while we took this tourney off to relax our brethren were supposed to be sending us some needed cash.

When the ACC fails, just makes it a little harder to make the dance as a 10-8 or 9-9 team in following years because the conference loses some of its credibility.

So we should always root for the ACC as painful as that can be at times.

Feel just the same.
By the way, what's the ACC?

When the ACC fails, just makes it a little harder to make the dance as a 10-8 or 9-9 team in following years because the conference loses some of its credibility.

Eh...poor tournament performance never seemed to negatively affect the Big 10 bids in subsequent years. The best solution of course is to not go 10-8 or 9-9. Or if you do don't lose 6 nonconference games.

Yeah I found myself rooting against all ACC teams this season. That never happened in the Big East (aside from Georgetown and uconn).

10-8 this year was not helped by last season's excellent results--6 in Sweet 16, 4 in Elite 8, 2 in FF. So, a bad tournament this year should not affect next season's ACC bubble teams.

i am by no means a duke or coach K fan but did it seem like he threw in the towel a little early last night pulling jefferson and calling off the press ?