2017 Game vs Duke | Syracusefan.com

2017 Game vs Duke

CsonkaStash

Starter
Refs were absolutely abysmal...I just watched Lydon get hacked by three different players and pushed down without a call then they called a touch call at the other end. One of the one million reasons I despise Duke

I had forgotten Taurean Thompson was the same year as Gillon and White. I thought they were a year apart. The guy did have some offensive game.

Refs were absolutely abysmal...I just watched Lydon get hacked by three different players and pushed down without a call then they called a touch call at the other end. One of the one million reasons I despise Duke
Grayson Allen's whining little b!tch face is up there too.

I dislike Duke like everyone here, but this is not the game to grumble about.
Total Fouls: Duke 18, SU 15
Total Free Throws: Duke 17, SU 25
Duke had three future NBA players with 4 fouls: Kenard, Allen, Jackson
No one on SU had more than 3 fouls.
Just enjoy the win.

I dislike Duke like everyone here, but this is not the game to grumble about.
Total Fouls: Duke 18, SU 15
Total Free Throws: Duke 17, SU 25
Duke had three future NBA players with 4 fouls: Kenard, Allen, Jackson
No one on SU had more than 3 fouls.
Just enjoy the win.

Was doing it on purpose because as you guy know...I never think the referees are even decent. College Basketball and NFL are competing for the incompetence award right now. Was a great win and man we were stacked with Ennis that year. How long until we get another squad that good ?

I had forgotten Taurean Thompson was the same year as Gillon and White. I thought they were a year apart. The guy did have some offensive game.

And back in the portal

Was doing it on purpose because as you guy know...I never think the referees are even decent. College Basketball and NFL are competing for the incompetence award right now. Was a great win and man we were stacked with Ennis that year. How long until we get another squad that good ?
Ennis was long gone for this game in 2017.

probably the next time a Syracuse team takes the floor - that team actually wasn't very good

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom