2017 Orange Targets On ESPNU Today at 2ET | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2017 Orange Targets On ESPNU Today at 2ET

ESPN has a team of about 5-6 guys that weight on evaluations and rankings. I feel the same that Biancardi is quite good as a commentator and usually does a good job during the games, but some of his evaluations and player comparisons leaves a lot to be desired. Sometimes it's Rothstein bad where I just have to laugh. Still though, he's a good guy and always seem to speak well about SU and the program. He was saying even after we lost to Pitt that we deserved to be in the big dance and never wavered from that thought throughout the week. The UK and Duke constant slobbing is overkill, but I think that has more to do with the higher ups running the broadcast than his own doing.

This is my exact assessment. I love listening to Biancardi DURING GAMES. He comes off great.

And I forget who was on play-by-play, but that guy's line about player Walter Whyte deserves repeating. He dunked and the guy said, "he is the one who knocks." Great Breaking Bad reference. "Heisenberg" just has to become that kid's nickname., right CaptainJ . Captain has a Walter White avatar.

Last edited:
Francis, what do you know about the Randolph kid? He's got a nice stroke.
I like him. He's another cat that we should keep tabs on if things slip away with some of our top guys. That's the beauty about this 2017 class. Lots of depth outside of the top guns. Hopefully we don't lose out on both Diallo and Walker at SG, but when a potential top 50 player like this is considered your backup plan, then you're in luck because we're not talking about Ron Patterson type quality here.

I like him. He's another cat that we should keep tabs on if things slip away with some of our top guys. That's the beauty about this 2017 class. Lots of depth outside of the top guns. Hopefully we don't lose out on both Diallo and Walker at SG, but when a potential top 50 player like this is considered your backup plan, then you're in luck because we're not talking about Ron Patterson type quality here.

I loved Randolph in this game. What a stroke! Very long athlete too.

based on his size / build / and overall game, this quade dude seems a bit chris paulish.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom