2017 schedule | Syracusefan.com

2017 schedule

Sept 2 vs FCS team
Sept 9 vs Middle Tennessee
Sept 16 vs Central Michigan
Sept 23 at LSU

ACC home games: Boston College, Clemson, Wake Forest, Pittsburgh
ACC road games: Florida State, Louisville, NC State, Miami (FL)

Road trips to Louisiana, Tallahassee and Miami ... band must be stoked (if band doesnt travel insert cheerleaders).

Sept 2 vs FCS team
Sept 9 vs Middle Tennessee
Sept 16 vs Central Michigan
Sept 23 at LSU

ACC home games: Boston College, Clemson, Wake Forest, Pittsburgh
ACC road games: Florida State, Louisville, NC State, Miami (FL)

one thing i would like to see is us continue to play pitt as last week opponent and hopefully a bye in week 5

5 wins if a couple of players emerge but good lord, that away schedule is brutal

We are winning 6 games def next year 3 be a favorites other 3... wake loses a lot we slight favs, bc we favorites easily, Pitt prob 50/50 but once again graduates a lot. Plus Clemson at home and nc state and Miami away isn't the end of world we can win one. 6-7 wins is def happening

3-1 OOC is certainly reasonable. Wake and BC should be wins. Forget the road games minus NC State which will be tough but not like the other road games, which are horrific. Could come down to Pitt to get to 6.

There are 8 winnable games on that schedule, assuming Dino is back (and preferably Dungey too). 4 games we should be favorite. Win 2 of the other 4, and we bowling.

There are 8 winnable games on that schedule, assuming Dino is back (and preferably Dungey too). 4 games we should be favorite. Win 2 of the other 4, and we bowling.

8...8?...8? I see 5 and if Kaaya goes pro you can maybe squeak in Miami as "winnable" but no more than 6.

8...8?...8? I see 5 and if Kaaya goes pro you can maybe squeak in Miami as "winnable" but no more than 6.

7 for me.

3 OOC games
BC
Wake
Pitt
nc state or miami

I have 5 losses for sure. That means we have to go 6-1 in the other 7. Tough. It's possible. We will be right there in all 7.

Out of the 4 ACC home games...it seems Wake is the only team that knows who their starting QB will be at this point.

Those road games are brutal though.

Jesus, even our cupcake OOC games are hard. Central Michigan was ranked at one point this year if I remember correctly, and MTSU is a solid team.

We can't play Pitt last unless UNC-NCSU finish against each other. That way the ACC can have Wake-BC and Miami-Duke close against each other.
3 Atlantic and 1 Coastal team have play SEC East teams.

Jesus, even our cupcake OOC games are hard. Central Michigan was ranked at one point this year if I remember correctly, and MTSU is a solid team.
Central Michigan loses their 3 year starting QB after this year. They won't be good early next year.
Middle Tennessee is a middle of the road CUSA team.
We should have 3 wins baked in next year.

Central Michigan loses their 3 year starting QB after this year. They won't be good early next year.
Middle Tennessee is a middle of the road CUSA team.
We should have 3 wins baked in next year.
MTSU has a hell of an offense and beat Missouri last year. While Missouri is a terrible team, I don't think that we can just assume we'll win.

MTSU has a hell of an offense and beat Missouri last year. While Missouri is a terrible team, I don't think that we can just assume we'll win.
MTSU will be a tougher test than CMU IMHO...but we should win easily if the defense makes any progress at all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warriors826

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom