2017 Yankees Thread | Page 70 | Syracusefan.com

2017 Yankees Thread

It's all good. All-Star within two years.
They are worried about the OF, 1b and DH for sure...otherwise the move for Bruce makes no sense.

I'm thinking they're scared Holliday doesn't come back and that Todd Frazier sucks. So with Bruce you get let's say ...an OF of the Red Rocket, Gardner and Judge with Hicks at DH, Bruce at 1b and Headley back to 3rd.

They are worried about the OF, 1b and DH for sure...otherwise the move for Bruce makes no sense.

I'm thinking they're scared Holliday doesn't come back and that Todd Frazier sucks. So with Bruce you get let's say ...an OF of the Red Rocket, Gardner and Judge with Hicks at DH, Bruce at 1b and Headley back to 3rd.

Those were my thoughts as well. Getting Castro back I think would help as well, feels like he hasn't played in like two months. Appears Bird is going to be back within the next few weeks as well but hard to expect anything from him at this point.

I think it's the combo of Holliday's injury/general terribleness lately and not enough left handed bats in that order.

Not to mention Hicks has been out a long time. No guarantee that he'll just step right back in and be the Hicks of earlier this year. Or end up back on the shelf like Bird and Castro's previous returns.

Considering his age and recent health history, I'm not sure we'll ever see the good Holliday again. Too bad, because he was very good early on this year.

Pardon my long time ignorance on this, but ... when did they come up with the idea of making retroactive moves to the disabled list? I understand why they do that, I've always wondered how did MLB decide to allow it and when.

Pardon my long time ignorance on this, but ... when did they come up with the idea of making retroactive moves to the disabled list? I understand why they do that, I've always wondered how did MLB decide to allow it and when.
I don't remember it ever not being the case, but I might be mistaken.

I left the Giants game when Geno threw the should've been Pick 6 in the 3rd Qtr...put Yanks game on radio for 15min driv home.

John was besides himself over the hitting, Suzyn was suicidal.

Got home for the bottom of 6.

Saw all the fun stuff, still watching post game.

Great win.

Despite what Alsacs says, I think this Red Sox team is very good. Who cares how anybody treats Dennis Eckersley? With a healthy Price, I give the Sox the advantage in starting pitching. The Yankees have the better bullpen. The two line ups are pretty similar. I would rather have the better starting pitching. It will be a fun ride to October.

I left the Giants game when Geno threw the should've been Pick 6 in the 3rd Qtr...put Yanks game on radio for 15min driv home.

John was besides himself over the hitting, Suzyn was suicidal.

Got home for the bottom of 6.

Saw all the fun stuff, still watching post game.

Great win.

My dislike for Waldman has grown to hatred over the years. I find myself yelling at the radio when she opens her mouth. Lately, maybe the last few years has been just so far over the top with her dumb comments, it is extremely frustrating to listen to a game. I think the major thing with both her and Sterling that get to me is their extreme "captain obvious" observations, as if they are speaking to an audience of 2 year olds.

Sevy today
Monty Sunday
Mitchell Monday?

Cessa started last Wed at SWB. He'd be lined up for Monday if necessary.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom