2018 Media Day | Syracusefan.com

2018 Media Day

Can’t wait for the Lacrosse uniform threads regarding that numeral font!!
I wish Nike would be less creative with both of our schools' uniforms.

Not surprised Forkin is MIA, that was as predictable as Tuckers transfer from Duke. Sullivan not being there is a loss though, had him penciled in for some serious minutes at SSDM. Kinda shocked none of Ford, McKinney or Carlin chose to transfer, hard to see any of those guys seeing meaningful minutes.

Forkin and Devon Sullivan are not listed.

Replaced by Jake Nelson (So, Attack) and Pat Major (Fr, middie) . Flanagan back on the roster.

Jake Nelson is a Bingo transfer who had pretty decent hype coming outbof highschool, I think he was an UA AA.
* Appears he spent laat year at Mercer and played so he should be a Jr.*

The other guy is a walk on.

McKinney is a team captain this season.

I know, just surprising he and the other middies from that class came back, Certainly great news that he was voted as a captain, shows a lot about him as a person. However, I don't see much in the way for PT for any of them barring a move to SSDM. They have been recruited over.

also hearing Orazietti coming back

Yes, I think Creaserat or someone else posted about that a month or so ago. Would certainly bring yet another dynamic offensive talent into the fold. SU has an embarrasement of riches at Midfield though most of it is young or unproven.

No 5th place "Friendly" at the ACCT this season. Only 4 schools go.

Yes, I think Creaserat or someone else posted about that a month or so ago. Would certainly bring yet another dynamic offensive talent into the fold. SU has an embarrasement of riches at Midfield though most of it is young or unproven.
Correct, Orazetti is back after spending 1 year away from the team.

Not a ton to be taken from Desko's statements personnel wise, other than Madonna getting the nod in the goal, Varello is the lead FO guy, and sounds like B. Bomberry is at attack (with Solomon, Rehfuss and Voigt). Everything else pretty expected.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom