2019 NYS Fair | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

2019 NYS Fair

and the place was dead until late afternoon and then slammed pretty good in the evening

I know there’s no perfect way to measure Chevy court, but now you’re telling me that of 74000 in an entire day, over 33% of them went to see 1/2 of Bad Co.?

Per Syracuse.com its parking Armageddon over at the fair again today on Senior Citizens day no less. Apparently they ran out of room in the Pink lot and handicap people are being direct to park over in the orange lot and apparently that's going over as well as you would expect.

NYS Fair closes accessible Pink lot, pushing traffic to distant Orange lot

I don't know who is in charge of the parking but man it feels like its a disaster every year since they changed it up about 5 years ago. It also seems to me that if you can barely walk perhaps the Fair isn't the most logical place to visit unless you have made specific arrangements. Even with a scooter that place isn't exactly disabled friendly.

Per Syracuse.com its parking Armageddon over at the fair again today on Senior Citizens day no less. Apparently they ran out of room in the Pink lot and handicap people are being direct to park over in the orange lot and apparently that's going over as well as you would expect.

NYS Fair closes accessible Pink lot, pushing traffic to distant Orange lot

I don't know who is in charge of the parking but man it feels like its a disaster every year since they changed it up about 5 years ago. It also seems to me that if you can barely walk perhaps the Fair isn't the most logical place to visit unless you have made specific arrangements. Even with a scooter that place isn't exactly disabled friendly.

Free admission for Seniors. Maybe 1,000 senior accessible parking spots.

What could go wrong?

69785602_10220141265820410_7232954604135120896_n.jpg

the new changes to the flow of people has really helped the congestion.. big crowds but you dont struggle to move around all day.

the new changes to the flow of people has really helped the congestion.. big crowds but you dont struggle to move around all day.
Correct. I’m consistently surprised when they break a record on a day I was there, because it never seems as busy as the old days

Tried going 690E to the State Fair Blvd exit but a cop made us turn around back on 690.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom