2020-2021 NY Knicks Season Thread | Page 36 | Syracusefan.com

2020-2021 NY Knicks Season Thread

Honestly, I love Thibs, but this is a blind spot. They need to hunt Trae every time down the court. He has been able to take off on defensive possessions almost every time.

Nine shots for Randle already? Come on.
Thibs is a great defensive coordinator... never been a great offensive guy. Bulls won because they had one of the 5 best players in the league and a great D.

Good to see RJ looking like he has his shot today. Going to need that.

Also sounds like there is a healthy amount of Knicks fans in the arena.

Good to see RJ looking like he has his shot today. Going to need that.

Also sounds like there is a healthy amount of Knicks fans in the arena.
Atlanta is New York South in terms of sporting events.

Any Syracuse, Bills, Yankees, Knicks, Giants game is half opposing fans.

Teams get one challenge and players are always trying to get coaches to challenge the stupidest stuff ha.

The Ty Lue challenge the other night was absolutely hysterical.

Offense looked much better with Randle sitting because of the movement. Let’s hope it doesn’t get clogged again.

What do we think of Obi? that was a nice drive

May be ugly -but somehow Knicks are hanging with the Hawks -just keep it close and make some plays at the end for the W!

So definitely not ideal so far as a Knicks fan. Trying to stay positive though and thinking about how this team was projected to win 22 games and have a top 5 pick this year. As disappointing as this series has been, hopefully we can hold our heads high as the future is bright.

Randle hasn’t produced in this series. I love the guy but he’s not a true number 1 and that’s ok. Hopefully the way the Knicks played this season will start turning the attention of a few superstars’ heads. This team is young and gritty and probably two pieces away from being true contenders.

Down 3-1 but not over yet. The crowd will be there for the Knicks in Game 5. It’s up to the players to show up and take this one game at a time. Having home court is huge as they only have to win one game in Atlanta. As hopeless as it feels as a fan, it’s still possible to dig their way out of this. LGK!

Classic Thibs team. This is why I never wanted Thibs as coach. He will burn out run the team down come the playoffs. Add in superstar players dont want to come and play under him.

No I said it all along with Thibs.
1622419703913.png

1622419721233.png

1622419734043.png

1622419746850.png

If the Knicks make 3's like they did during the season, they can beat the Hawks.
Look forward to Game 5 back at MSG, and a big game from Julius.
What if this playoff series is actually the Knicks true shooting percentage when the pressure is on? I keep going back to that last Lakers game which depended either on Rose or Randle making near-impossible shots.

Gonna kick Clint Capela in the MFing teeth tonight.

Let's do it boys!

Tough series, truly thought they would hang. Atlanta clearly way more talent. Knicks overachieved. All year not enough offense masked by great d and Randle doing all nba things.

The line was clearly quite thin.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom