2020-2021 NY Knicks Season Thread | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

2020-2021 NY Knicks Season Thread

Having Thibs as HC cost us any chance at Karl Anthony Towns. KAT hates him.

and KAT has accomplished what exactly? Besides being so soft Jimmy Butler couldn't stand him.

Randle is putting in work early this season. We should trade him soon can get a first round pick and a young player in return. Also will help us with the ultimate goal of tanking for Cade Cunningham.

I mean if the knicks could sneak into the playoffs do you go for that or the tank? I go playoffs tbh

I mean if the knicks could sneak into the playoffs do you go for that or the tank? I go playoffs tbh

Tank, Tank, Tank. Cade Cunningham this draft, Emoni Bates next draft are generational talents. What does sneaking into the 8th seed do other than get swept by either Brooklyn, Boston, or Milwaukee.

Tank, Tank, Tank. Cade Cunningham this draft, Emoni Bates next draft are generational talents. What does sneaking into the 8th seed do other than get swept by either Brooklyn, Boston, or Milwaukee.

What has being in the lottery and having a high pick almost every year for 2 decades gotten them? How did “tank for Zion” work out?

Trade Julius Randle and tank in order to draft...somebody who might be as good as Julius Randle in 4 years. Maybe. Because almost every Knicks draft pick in the last 30 years hasn’t been as good as Randle. But THIS draft will be different...

I believe your team has just been stupid and horrible at drafting.

Really ? How do u explain other than in 1985 with Ewing we have not moved up in all the draft lottery we have participated in ?

Took Knox. Could’ve had SGA or Porter.

Took Frank. Could’ve had Mitchell or Bam.

Gotta pick the right guys - when you actually have a 1st round pick.

Randle keeps playing like this, Knicks should keep him. Shame both rooks out/injured already, but Knicks have lots of young talent that already seem to be improving under Thibs.
Want Quick healed/back at PG to see if he could be our guy.

Randle keeps playing like this, Knicks should keep him. Shame both rooks out/injured already, but Knicks have lots of young talent that already seem to be improving under Thibs.
Want Quick healed/back at PG to see if he could be our guy.

I'm anti Thibs guy. I have made that clear. Randle is the type of player that will cost you ping pong balls. Better to trade him for future draft assets that won't affect the win column this year and Tanking. We need to tank this year for Cade Cunningham, and next year for Emoni Bates. Magic Johnson and Lebron in back to back draft type players.

Trade Julius Randle and tank in order to draft...somebody who might be as good as Julius Randle in 4 years. Maybe. Because almost every Knicks draft pick in the last 30 years hasn’t been as good as Randle. But THIS draft will be different...

Hey pal. Go watch Cade Cunningham, and study up early on Emoni Bates for next year draft. These are instant impact generational talents who will step in to the NBA day 1.

I'm anti Thibs guy. I have made that clear. Randle is the type of player that will cost you ping pong balls. Better to trade him for future draft assets that won't affect the win column this year and Tanking. We need to tank this year for Cade Cunningham, and next year for Emoni Bates. Magic Johnson and Lebron in back to back draft type players.
LMAO GET BOTH?

Hey pal. Go watch Cade Cunningham, and study up early on Emoni Bates for next year draft. These are instant impact generational talents who will step in to the NBA day 1.

Hey bucko. No.

You don't know basketball. You just got caught.

Oh, ok. Uh oh.

By the way I was saying “no” to you telling me to go watch them play, not debating how good they are. You’re very low on the list of guys who I’d be interested in engaging in an in depth b-ball discussion with.

Last edited:
Knicks still work in progress, but very entertaining so far. Like the trend, and wonder how far Thibs can take them.
Randle continues at this level, dont give him up to gamble on pingpong balls!

Really ? How do u explain other than in 1985 with Ewing we have not moved up in all the draft lottery we have participated in ?

NBA hates big markets obviously.

I wonder how long until Knicks twitter starts debating if they should pick up Randle's option for next season

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom