12:15NC StateKevin KeattsManny BatesJericole Hellemswatch
12:30MiamiJim LarranagaKameron McGustyIsaiah Wongwatch
12:45Wake ForestSteve ForbesIsaiah MuciusDaivien Williamsonwatch
1:00Georgia TechJosh PastnerMichael DevoeJordan Usherwatch
1:15ClemsonBrad BrownellNaz BohannonHunter Tysonwatch
1:30North CarolinaHubert DavisArmando BacotCaleb Lovewatch
1:45Virginia TechMike YoungKeve AlumaJustyn Muttswatch

h/t CTO.

Buddy: Practices - best energy since I’ve been here. Very competitive.

Bourama said his knee was pretty good. (I’m gonna catch up with him later for more details.) Bourama said he’s doing some NIL stuff in Europe. (It’s not allowed in the US since he’s from Africa.

Jim Boeheim has talked A LOT about the “inequity” of NIL. Some guys are getting a lot of deals, some are getting no deals. He seems to want to more regulation.

Someone asked Jim Boeheim about the zone: “I won’t give you the book answer on it.” “It’s been our most effective defense.” Said it’s been “an evolution.”

Jim asked Bourama: Are you jealous that Buddy is getting a lot of NIL deals? “I’m putting you on the spot.” Bourama: (Smile, slight pause.) “I can’t get jealous for that. He worked for that.”

Jim Boeheim: Benny has learned a lot playing against veteran guys. Hes getting better every day. He’s very talented, but he’s a freshman.

Jim Boeheim said Jesse Edwards and Frank Anselem have both looked good in practice. Bourama has been “up and down.”

Jim Boeheim said JG3, Buddy and Cole are shooting the ball really well in practice. He called Cole Swider an “exceptional shooter.”

Jim Boeheim: said his team is a great shooting team and it will “probably be giving something up on the defensive end.” Said the defense will be pretty good.

JB: “if you have great shooters they’re probably not great defenders.” “You generally lose a little bit.”

Last edited:
JB spent a lot of time ripping NIL. He used the word organically a lot on how it should evolve. But danced around what he wanted to say about it being used for recruiting. He also mentioned a coiled times as he has in the past that the media and others don’t talk about the money that players already do get.

Sure sounds like Jesse is gonna be the guy at C and Frank could at least get a look depending on how BS does. Hard to gauge on who starts but clear on who is gonna play a lot.

Buddy's complete team comments is interesting. He is also uber positive but always good to hear.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom